Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Classifieds - ARCHIVE (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   FS (MA): 2006 Legacy GT Limited Sedan - LINKED PICS (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194070)

recruitx 10-02-2012 08:57 PM

FS (MA): 2006 Legacy GT Limited Sedan - LINKED PICS

Year, Make and Model: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Sedan
Color: Obsidian Black Pearl
Miles: 92,750
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Title: Clear - no accidents
Lien: No liens (title in hand)
VIN: (4S3BL676766217581)
Seller's email address: (dtur13@gmail.com)
Asking Price: $12,999 with stock wheels or $13,299 with both sets of wheels

Background Information
For sale is my unmodified 5 speed manual 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited with 92,xxx miles. The car is Obsidian Black Pearl in color with black leather interior. I am the second owner and purchased the car from a friend's father. He had ALL of the required/optional maintenance performed at the dealership, including the 30,000 and 60,000 mile maintenance. It goes without saying that this car has been stock its entire life and not driven hard. It has a clean title and has no accidents, etc. to report.

I believe the car has every option that was available at the time of purchase:
  • Auto-dimming mirror with compass
  • Rear spoiler
  • Heated Dual Front Seats
  • Heated windshield washers
  • factory premium surround sound system (6 disk MP3 CD changer and under seat sub-woofer)
  • I had Huper Optik Nano-Ceramic Tint Film (heat reflective) installed at Tint King in MA
  • The stock wheels are currently mounted with Pilot Alpin PA3 Performance Winter / Snow tire with %80 tread left)
The car has no lien and I have the title in hand ready to sign over for the right price.

I am willing to work with you on the price, but only to a degree. I'm not taking $11k for it.

Thank you for reading. I hope this car goes to a fantastic new home.
I know any one of will take care of her.

MiniStiGuy 10-06-2012 04:30 PM

Please load all photos to the site using the Manage Attachments button. Linked photos are not permitted in the Marketplace.

c-lo 10-09-2012 04:17 PM

OP you have 12 hours to load your pics correctly using the manage attachments tool. if not done so we'll have to close your thread.

c-lo 10-10-2012 04:16 AM

closed

c-lo 11-15-2012 06:47 PM

reopened per OP's request.

OP, please read:

C. Picture/s of the listed item must be loaded to this site within 24-hours of thread posting.
  • Within 24-hours of posting your thread, you must upload actual pictures of the vehicle you are selling in the current, sellable condition to your for sale thread. These pictures must be loaded to LegacyGT.com. As a minimum, pictures must include Exterior and Interior shots that show the actual condition of the vehicle. Any external damage noted, or material condition changes, must be documented with photos.
  • Use the New Reply, Manage Attachments, Browse, Open, Upload process to upload the pictures. Once the ready-for-sale-condition photos are loaded to this site, you may also provide a link to pictures to your vehicle for sale on eBay, or another FS location, provided you have pictures loaded on the site.
  • URLs or a link in lieu of the 24-hour posting requirement will result in the thread being closed.
  • Misrepresentation of an item is unacceptable and offenders may be permanently banned.

c-lo 11-16-2012 09:35 AM

closed. pics still not uploaded.