Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Classifieds - ARCHIVE (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   FS/GI (VA): Set of whiteline sway bars (F/R, 22mm/20mm) - SOLD (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193688)

BarManBean 09-26-2012 07:30 AM

FS/GI (VA): Set of whiteline sway bars (F/R, 22mm/20mm) - SOLD

4 Attachment(s)
I channeled my inner-Hicksta yesterday and pulled the trigger on the last set of hotchkis sways from IP&T even though I already have a perfectly functioning whiteline RSB installed and the matching front sway sitting in the garage waiting to be installed :redface:

I'll be selling my whiteline sways as soon as I can get the hotchkis ones on there. The front sway (22mm, solid) is already off the car, I actually never installed it. It's not new however, since I bought it used (came from Hicksta, oddly enough). The rear sway bar (20mm, solid) is currently on the car, so will have to be removed before sale.

Both sways are in good shape, ready to bolt on. I'll include the necessary bushings made by Energy Suspension (the good stuff). Only the sway bars and the bushings/collars are included in the sale--the avo mounts and KB endlinks are not for sale. Sorry for the confusion, but the pictures are from a couple months ago.

Looking for $300 shipped for the pair. Local pickup always preferred (Springfield, VA). I would consider selling separately depending on actual shipping costs. ETA for having the RSB off the car and available for sale is probably 2-4 weeks.

Va_lgt 09-26-2012 08:05 AM

would you sell just the endlinks?
Im locall too........

robitrice 09-26-2012 08:08 AM

what would the price be just for the RSB and mounts?

BarManBean 09-26-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robitrice (Post 4087526)
what would the price be just for the RSB and mounts?

Will have to think about it. The problem with splitting them up is that shipping will likely be roughly the same, I'll just have to pay it twice. Will keep you posted, or you can make an offer if you want and I'll consider it.

BarManBean 09-26-2012 09:37 AM

Both sways and bushings pending local sale. Buyer and I will be in touch and I'll keep this thread updated with progress / sale status.

spc2125 09-26-2012 11:05 PM

You would need endlinks for this set up correct?
Like if someone bought the sway bars and the bushings, could you run just that? Or would you need the endlinks as well?

NWSPECB 09-26-2012 11:07 PM

You could, but you should get better endlinks if you plan on running any upgraded sways.

spc2125 09-26-2012 11:12 PM

would they hold until i saved for endlinks... like few weeks max

NWSPECB 09-26-2012 11:17 PM

Depends on condition of stock endlinks really and how hard you go.

They probably would but I would just wait until you had the money to order the endlinks and then do it all at once.

I have some 25mm Perrin's sitting in my garage just waiting to be cleaned up and possibly re-painted(or pc'd). I'm gonna be getting a set of the perrin PU EL's soon from infamous to pair up with those and my AVO brackets.

DeltaNu1142 09-27-2012 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NWSPECB (Post 4089086)
I have some 25mm Perrin's sitting in my garage just waiting to be cleaned up and possibly re-painted(or pc'd). I'm gonna be getting a set of the perrin PU EL's soon from infamous to pair up with those and my AVO brackets.

So as not to threadjack, see my post in the "WDYDTY4GT" thread. Just painted my Perrin RSB.

BarManBean 09-27-2012 07:18 AM

Seems to be somewhat hit or miss for running stock endlinks with upgraded bars. Some folks do fine for a while, but the general consensus is definitely that upgrading the endlinks and rear mounts is a good idea, either along with installing sway bars or shortly after.

DeltaNu1142 09-27-2012 07:57 AM

I can help with that...

:dm:

kentb5368 09-27-2012 09:38 AM

Pm sent

BarManBean 09-27-2012 09:58 AM

Both swaybars are pending sale to chimaira4deth. He's local and has some other parts that we will trade for.

If you are interested, definitely let me know and I'll note you down in case the local sale falls through, thanks.

spc2125 09-27-2012 10:23 AM

Im interested but wont have the funds for a while. Just commenting to gain knowledge for future purchase! Sorry if I thread jacked!

Hope the sale goes through!