Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mountain West (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Help. (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193064)

Luv_a_Legacy 09-15-2012 11:01 AM

Help.
 
Does anyone know of any shops open today who can look at my car, in or around denver? i need to have my car looked at because im short of the tools needed. Does anyone know where i can go or will i have to wait?

car_cursed 09-15-2012 01:57 PM

ask on awdpirates.net, that is a much more active board full of Hippi...err people from Colorado

Lgt07 09-15-2012 03:04 PM

:lol:

Luv_a_Legacy 09-15-2012 10:24 PM

Yes, haahhahahaha

bigjweb 09-15-2012 10:36 PM

As far as local mechanics in Denver go, SUBAperformance is second to none.

Luv_a_Legacy 09-15-2012 10:37 PM

Except for the fact that ive heard no good things come out of there. Lol

Lgt07 09-16-2012 05:01 AM

I'd go with Metro Performance.

bigjweb 09-16-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luv_a_Legacy (Post 4073357)
Except for the fact that ive heard no good things come out of there. Lol

That's funny because harvey at boost creep swears by them and their resume is pretty good. I've had work done by them before and they were pretty cool. What have you heard?

legaru 09-18-2012 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjweb (Post 4074261)
That's funny because harvey at boost creep swears by them and their resume is pretty good. I've had work done by them before and they were pretty cool. What have you heard?

I am a awdpirates member and frankly it all depends what I need done. Some are good priced and good at different things. I am not the guy to go just anywhere for anything and hand them my wallet and tell them to enjoy themselves. I am not that carefree and rich yet :)

bigjweb 09-18-2012 07:03 PM

So being an AWD pirates member makes you somehow different from the rest of us? ;)
I trying to figure out what your post has to do with my question to LUV_A_LEGACY. Or are you just stating some general personal preference not related to the thread?

Luv_a_Legacy 09-18-2012 07:03 PM

I've heard a few people take their car there and it comes back and a few days later, either falls apart, or blows up. With that rep, no way. Lol I don't want to take my chances. And I only need a tune. I'm gonna take it to either Harvey or revolutions.

bigjweb 09-18-2012 07:09 PM

Sounds like some bullshit to me. Before you spread rumors about reputable shops, you should back up you story with some facts. At least give details, not just hearsay. Your original post asked for a shop that was open to look at your car on sat. If you needed a tune you should have just asked for a reputable tuner, or even better, did a search and found out for yourself. We don't hold peoples hands on LGT.com
:bbq:

Luv_a_Legacy 09-18-2012 07:16 PM

Parts counter at flatirons tuning even agreed that suba isnt all what they used to be. take a drive to boulder and ask yourself. i didnt ask for my hand to be held, bud. i asked for HELP. lol, i did look, and didnt find one open, i.e. why i posted asking, for help. I found that my car needed a tune after i found someone to look at it. i didnt have that knowledge as of saturday. haha tf.

Luv_a_Legacy 09-18-2012 08:12 PM

;d

bigjweb 09-18-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luv_a_Legacy (Post 4077607)
Parts counter at flatirons tuning even agreed that suba isnt all what they used to be. take a drive to boulder and ask yourself. i didnt ask for my hand to be held, bud. i asked for HELP. lol, i did look, and didnt find one open, i.e. why i posted asking, for help. I found that my car needed a tune after i found someone to look at it. i didnt have that knowledge as of saturday. haha tf.

If flatirons say it then it must be so. Because dealers never lie. Why would your car need a tune? Cars just don't require tunes for no reason :lol:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:34 PM.


LegacyGT.com