Well I just picked this car up a few weeks ago from another fellow forum member. I have to say I am pretty happy with it up to this point.
05 Legacy GT
• 17"x8" 2012 OEM WRX rims - Gunmetal w/ Bridgestone Potenza 970 AS
• Center console with armrest extension
• Rearview mirror w/ compass and auto dimming
• OEM All-weather floor mats
• Momo Shift Knob
• 3M clear bra (hood only)
• OEM Front License plate bracket (stupid Wisconsin laws!)
• Plasti-Dipped Fog Surrounds and Grille
• COBB Short Shifter
• COBB Front shift bushings
• COBB Rear shift bushing
• Black painted calipers
• K&N Air filter
• Removed Banjo Bolt Filter
• COBB Accessport
• Down-pipe: CNT (purchased waiting for install)
• Up-pipe: Wrapped TurboXS (purchased waiting for install)
• Grimmspeed 2.5"-to-3" DP-to-midpipe adaptor (purchased waiting for install)
• Grimmspeed gaskets (including 2 sets for headers/exhaust manifold) (purchased waiting for install)
• 2.2kOhm resistors (purchased waiting for install)
• PTP turbo blanket (purchased waiting for install)
• COBB Turbo Heat Shield (purchased waiting for install)
• TMIC: bullet proof kit (purchased waiting for install)
• Infamous OTS Stage 2
• Grimmspeed EBCS
• Killer B pick up and baffle
• 6k HIDs low beams and fogs
• LED entire car
• Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth adapter
When first purchased
I like it... very clean/straight... nice purchase, nice car.
Oh and I almost forgot to post my wife's Subaru
Good looking forester!
Great pickup. Very clean and low mileage 05. If you're ever looking to part with those Rota Gravels lemme know. ;) Great looking Forester too.
I appreciate the positive comments on both of my vehicles. I am debating seeing how the rota's look on the forester.
nice find, looks clean inside an out cant wait to see how your car looks like after your mods list is complete.
If anyone has for sale any of the parts I listed, please let me know.
Specifically wanting OEM LGT rims in decent condition.
Wouldn't happen to want to do a trade plus cash for my stockers w/ tires for your gravels would you? Otherwise I believe there is someone on Chicago craigslist selling a set of oem 5 spokes for a decent price. Theres also a guy on NASIOC selling a set of 06-07 wrx stockers for cheap in the Chicagoland area.
Nice Lgt & Fozzy!!!
Awesome looking Legacy!
Nice vehicles...apparently, great minds think alike.
Mine: silver LGT
Wife: white FXT
Hey!! Theres only room for 1 DRoc on these here forums! :) Thanks for taking the plugs and stuff off my hands for me. Good looking car you have there.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:12 AM.|