mwm5094's '06 RBP Thread
Figured I would finally make a thread on my build. I currently own a 2006 LGT 5EAT in RBP, purchased the car around October of 2006 with ~11k on the clock and currently its at 92k. I feel like I am forgetting some parts so I will keep the thread updated as time goes on with additional mods. Enjoy!
- LED lights (trunk strip light and license plate lights).
- Bosch A/C Filter
- Perrin Gauge Pod
- Vent Dual Gauge Pod
- AEM Digital Boost Gauge
- AEM UEGO Wideband
- AEM Digital Oil Pressure
- AEM Digital Trans Temp
- 2008 STi Limited Seats
- Wood Pieces Painted Black
- WeatherTech All Weather Floor Mats
- Swapped Black Carpet (came with Tan)
- Swapped Black Interior (came with Tan)
- 2011 WRX Center Console
- iPod hookup
- Panasonic OEM Underseat subwoofer
- Nardi 370mm Deep Corn Suede Steering Wheel
- NRG Quick Release
- NRG Short Hub
- Homemade Front Grill
- 6000k HID Headlights (low beams)
- 3000k HID Foglight's
- Fiberglass Front Lip (Brand unknown)
- Chrome Side Skirts Carbon Wrapped
- Side Skirt Extentions
- Front license plate mounted to side with bracket rigged up by me
- 4 Hella Supertones
- Headlights Blacked Out
- Taillight Red Tint with Black Reverse Light
- Turn Signals on Mirrors VHT'ed
- Swapped Winged Trunk for Wingless
- 35% Tint
- Debadged Trunk
- Carbon Wrapped License Surround
- Stanza Carbon Fiber Rear Window Spoiler
- Moddiction Convex Mirrors
Engine, Intake & Trans
- TurboXS FMIC
- Cobb SF Intake with Inlet Connection rigged by me
- eBay FSTB
- Optima Red Top
- Perrin Battery Tie Down
- Perrin LWCP
- Custom Coolant Overflow made by me
- KillerB Oil Pickup
- Quick Valve Oil Drain Plug
- Cobb AP
- Hayden Trans Cooler
- HexMods F1 VB
- GFB Respons BOV
- Grimmspeed 3 Port EBCS
- Perrin Inlet
- Infamous Oil Line with AVCS
- DW 850cc Sidefeed Injectors
- DW 65c Fuel Pump
- TD05-18G 8cm2
- Subtle Solutions Alt Cover
- Subtle Solutions Rad Shroud
- Torque Solutions Pitch Stop Mount
- Grimmspeed AOS
- PTP Turbo Blanket
- Redline Hood Struts
- Transmission Fluid Control Valve
- IAG Dipstick
- IAG Radiator Stays
- IAG Tuned
- Grimmspeed EWG Uppipe with TurboSmart CompGate40 External Waste Gate
- Cobb Catted Downpipe
- Borla CBE with Res Delete
- All Grimmspeed Gaskets
- Kartboy PU Exhaust Hangers
Suspension/Handling & Brakes
- AirLift Air Ride Kit with Autopilot V2 Management
- SPT Lower Chassis Brace
- Cusco Rear Power Brace
- Cusco Front Sway Bar
- Whiteline Rear Sway Bar
- Perrin Endlinks
- Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings
- Whiteline ROCK Kit
- Whiteline Rear Camber Kit
- Whiteline KCA334
- Whiteline KCA124
- Whiteline Front LCA Bushings
- R1Concepts Premium Drilled and Slotted Rotors with Hawk HPS Pads
Wheels and Tires
- Work XD-9 18x10 +28 (10mm spacers)
- Nitto NeoGen 225/40/18
- Fenders Rolled with Minor Pull
- Bumper Tab Delete
- McGard Swivel Seat Lugs
Looking good. What did you use to paint the chrome rocker trim with? I'm kicking around ideas of doing the same.
Its really easy.
I love this car! great thread
dude, your old wheels looks better. The new set looks "cheap"
Funny I feel the opposite about the fitment. The wheels on the car now look like they were meant to fit it.
I like the new setup much better. I always thought about the 18x10 svns because I love those wheels but for the price I couldn't say no to the xxrs. The old setup just wasn't aggressive enough for me anymore.
I said it before, I'll say it again....that is a fine looking LGT you got there!
Love the cut out downpipe! Any YouTube clips?
Not at the moment. I'll try to get some up soon!
Nicely done man. Are you still stock turbo? You cleared out the headlights, but didn't include it in your mods. Looks clean though man keep it up.
Yea I am still on the stock turbo. I just need to make up my mind on what I want before I pull the trigger. I only like to do things once. I originally was set on an 18g, then I changed my mind to a 16g, then 20g, then hta68, now I'm looking into the fp green. There are just so many options I don't want to regret it. :spin:
Car looks great! Always loved gunmetal-ish wheels on RBP.
In for vids of the cutout too!
I hear you man I feel the same way you do, Thats why I built my tranny fully once and am doing a built short block rather than little by little. If you do any of those turbo's you should really upgrade your fuel system, Pump, injectors ect... I have a Hta68 now that I have installed yet. I am thinking to sell it maybe and get a 20G
^keep me posted. I'm interested.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:58 AM.|