Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Classifieds (2005 - 2009) (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   FS: (NY) Full Stage 3 Partout (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190739)

chutrain 08-05-2012 01:19 PM

FS: (NY) Full Stage 3 Partout

2 Attachment(s)
Full stage 3 partout to follow in the coming weeks.

R-Rev Rear Strut Bar
Very straight forward. Very good condition since it was in the trunk all the time. - $85 Shipped

Infamous Performance & Tuning
This is a $100 credit towards a Stage I or Stage II tune. I had sent Shamar payment for an E85 map, but never got to it. Since it is over 60 days of payment, Shamar is allowing me to sell the credit to someone and they pay whatever additional for the staged tunes. You can verify with Shamar prior. Since this is not a physical item, I will require the payment for this to be sent as a personal payment through Paypal. - $85

SOLD Parts

Invidia Quad Tip Exhaust SOLD

TRF Rear Diffuser
Installed for about a year. I had cut a small portion at the rear to make room for the Stromung quad tips. Can not be seen as it is underneath and on the inside. Will need to use some fresh double sided tape. Includes the popits. Has the option bolts at the two ends that allow you to mount the diffuser more flush to the bumper. - $200 Shipped SOLD

Kartboy endlinks front and rear
Picture shows only a pair, but will include both the front and rear sets. The fronts have some new bushings and inserts with maybe 3k miles on them. I lost the aluminum spacers for the fronts, so I used some washers instead. No issues that I experienced. They can still be purchased from Kartboy. I think these are the best endlinks for this car. - $145 Shipped SOLD

Perrin 25mm front and rear swaybars SOLD

Used Koni Adjustables with Swift Springs
Matched with Spec B top hats. Have maybe a year on the Konis and two years on the Swifts. I originally matched the Swifts with the Spec B Bilsteins and they did not match the spring rates, so I went with the Konis. Absolutely night and day difference. This along with the other suspension bits and bracing made the car handle extremely well and stable. I would do this again if I had to, and I think the best setup for a spring/strut combo. Car had a great ride height. - $800 (Does not include shipping or Paypal. Prefer local pickup.) SOLD

AVO Rear Reinforcement Mounts SOLD

Used JDM battery and power steering covers
You will need 4 popits. Installed for maybe a year. Went with front mount and these do not fit. Wish they did. - $115 shipped SOLD

NEW Whiteline Rear Diff Inserts + NEW Whiteline Rear Diff Mount Bushings - $85 shipped SOLD

R-Rev front strut bar
Not sure of the mileage, but definitely under 25k miles. Has some pitting and some surface rust on the bolts due to the Northeast weather. Can definitely be cleaned up with some elbow grease, or sent to a powercoater and have everything refreshed. No issues structurally. - $85 shipped. SOLD

New PTP Turbo Blanket - $75 shipped SOLD

New Walboro GS342 255lph
No install kit. Bought and never used. Went different route. - $55 shipped SOLD

RacerX Ver 3 FMIC
Only test fitted and removed. The core is sprayed with a satin black radiator paint a lot of the hot rod guys are using. The pipes are sprayed with a wrinkle black paint. I have a bit left that I can include as installs generally have bumps and scratches. I touched up most already. Also comes with the lower profile bolt.

The kit is missing a 2.75"to 2.5" coupler and a 81/73 t-clamp. Itsme can get you a replacement. - $590 shipped. SOLD

RavSpec Front Spoiler
Used for approximately 2 1/2 years. Some battle scars from scraping driveways and whatnot. Very durable. Gone through Northeast snowstorms with no issues. Can be sanded out and hit with paint. - $100 (Shipping will be the expense of the buyer due to the awkward size) SOLD

I know that I have more items that will be added to the list

chutrain 08-05-2012 01:27 PM

I also have an Invidia quad tip exhaust that has a few thousand miles that I pulled. This is the version 1 that will need to be adjusted. I used aluminum plating that I riveted to the inside of the exhaust cutout that worked for me. If anyone local is interest, please shoot me an offer.

Clip of actual exhaust.

Figured I would share the Stromung as well since it will likely be up for sale as well.

Legacsti11 08-05-2012 03:00 PM

If you can I would like the heat shield to the KS Stech intake please? you can pm me or e-mail me @ chchimpy@aol.com. Thanks.

Legacsti11 08-05-2012 03:01 PM

Exhaust sounds great by the way :)

jhawk222 08-05-2012 03:58 PM

Chutrain~ do you have a photo of the JDM covers?

chutrain 08-05-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legacy (Post 4013648)
If you can I would like the heat shield to the KS Stech intake please? you can pm me or e-mail me @ chchimpy@aol.com. Thanks.

Sorry, I rather keep them together.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhawk222 (Post 4013708)
Chutrain~ do you have a photo of the JDM covers?

The covers are the two pieces after the fuel pump in the pictures. They really clean up the engine bay.

jhawk222 08-05-2012 07:42 PM

:eek: How the hell did I miss that,,,,,,,:lol:

LouzGT 08-06-2012 01:09 AM

You said you bought the intake on another forum, just want to verify that the maf is the lgt and not the wrx/sti?

chutrain 08-06-2012 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouzGT (Post 4014155)
You said you bought the intake on another forum, just want to verify that the maf is the lgt and not the wrx/sti?

I'll double check on fitment. Never had a chance to fit.

Legacsti11 08-06-2012 02:35 AM

Ok well if you do decide to separate let me know sir glws

Legacsti11 08-06-2012 02:39 AM

just curious also where could one get that heat shield if I can't buy yours?

chutrain 08-06-2012 05:57 AM

You can get it directly from KSTech.

SpeedKills 08-06-2012 06:38 AM

PM sent

chutrain 08-09-2012 08:24 PM

Bump

chutrain 08-14-2012 02:28 PM

Lowered some prices. Parts ready to go. May be doing a stage 3 part out soon enough.