Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Classifieds - ARCHIVE (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   FS (MA): '05 LGT Wagon 5-Speed (Modified) - CLOSED (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188267)

GTStage2 06-26-2012 08:43 AM

FS (MA): '05 LGT Wagon 5-Speed (Modified) - CLOSED

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,

Long story short I apologize for the premature for sale post a few months back. I have a '05 LGT 5-speed wagon Garnett Red Pearl with 130k on it. I had it for sale but the check engine light was not fixed by changing out the O2 sensor. Here is the low down. The car needs some resealing and coils (for safety but not neccessary) I have all parts priced out and a quote from a mechanic to fix the problem. If I have the car fixed myself I am going to have it done right so I will be replacing the head gaskets, intake gaskets, valve cover gaskets, timing belt, cam seals, crank seals, water pump and coils. The head gaskets are the only main concern but I figured if it is going to apart lets reseal everything and get another 130k out of the motor. The car currently runs fine just has the check engine light on.

I am posting this now for sale as is: I have been quoted for 20 hours of labor to reseal the motor (you may find someone to do it quicker) and the parts cost $496.99 from Fred Beans Parts. Depending on your mechanics costs it should cost no more than $1,500 to fix, with parts, and have her running perfect again.

As is price: $8,000 OBO
Price after I fix everything: $10,000 OBO

Either way I am selling the car as I need a pick up truck now. It is unfortunately time for the Subaru to go.

Year, Make and Model: '05, Legacy GT, Wagon
Color: Granett Red Pearl
Miles: 129,567
Transmission: 5 speed
Title: Clean
Lien:
VIN: (I will get full vin in ASAP but it may not be till Monday, the car is at the shop and I might not be able to get there before the end of the week)
Seller's email address: (dsbrown6@gmail.com)
Asking Price: As is: 8,000 OBO

Willing to trade for pick up truck, small or medium size, not interested in a V8!
Last Eight of Vin: 56322403
The Mod list:
FMIC
VF-46
Walbro Fuel Pump
K&N Typhoon
Invidia Catless DP
Perrin Mid/Y
Maganaflow mufflers
Tuned by BERN TUNING
OEM Modified Short Shifter
Slotted Rotors
Ceramic Pads
Custom body work and Paint

I have 2 bumpers for this car as well as 2 full sets of wheels. Summer set of Wheels and bumper and a winter set of wheels and a bumper. The car runs fine just had the check engine light on so I got it looked at.

Please email me at dsbrown6@gmail.com or call/text 978-580-4040

I do not have pictures unfortunately but can try to get you some upon request.

Thank you.

The picture below is a year old. This bumper is now the winter bumper and a new oem bumper with fresh paint is for the summer. I will upload current pictures Monday.

subiedad51 06-26-2012 09:08 AM

Quick word before the Hicksta gets you :) Add the VIN and check out some of the FS ads for the cars. Don't want to have your thread closed.

c-lo 06-26-2012 02:21 PM

OP...

helped you out. Please fill in the blanks.

SBT 06-26-2012 02:37 PM

OP - Some more help lol. These are all required by the CFS rules found here
  1. Provide all of the required information including the full VIN
  2. Upload ready-for-sale photos to the site using the New Reply, Manage Attachments process. Linked (off-site) photos are not permitted in the Marketplace and will be removed.
  3. This all has to be done within 24-hours of initiating your thread or it will be closed.
Recommend you remove your phone number and request members contact you via PM for contact information. Internet security isn't the greatest and there's a lot of spammers and bad people who glean info from these sites.

GLWYS and hope it sells quick for you. Wagons rule!

SBT 06-28-2012 10:18 AM

Ready-for-sale photos include interior and exterior bump.

SBT 07-01-2012 01:30 PM

full VIN and ready-for-sale pictures not loaded. This is closed.