Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cars For Sale (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   FS (NJ): Stage 3 2005 Legacy GT Unlimited Sedan, twinscroll, Spec B 6Spd, Etc (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186187)

MonkeyHermit 05-20-2012 11:45 PM

40 Attachment(s)
Car is sold!

Year, Make and Model:
2005 Subaru Legacy GT Base (Unlimited) Sedan
Color: Brilliant Silver Metallic
Miles: 96,950 ---> EFI Logics Stage 1 shortblock has < 5K miles on it, properly broken in!
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual trans and R180 rear diff, from 08 Spec B
Title: 1 accident – damage to driver’s side door and front driver’s side fender, repaired professionally. Car was also broken into, but all broken glass replaced and no other damage was done.
Lien: No liens, have title in hand
VIN: 4S3BL686256205402
Seller's email address: sspencer_2000@yahoo.com
Asking Price: $15,000 FIRM

Background Information
For sale is my 6 speed manual 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Unlimited with 96,950 miles. The car is Brilliant Silver Metallic in color with black cloth interior. I am the second owner and purchased the car from a former forum member stock. The engine is basically new and is a Stage 1 EFI Logics short block. This can be pretty much considered like a relatively new car with the engine having less than 5k miles on it. The engine was broken in by EFI Logics so it was done correctly. Does not burn oil. The 6 speed trans and R180 rear diff are from an 08 Spec B. The twinscroll setup is rare as not many people have this combination. There is normal wear/tear on the body of the car, but nothing of serious concern.

The car was in one accident where another car hit the driver’s side door and front fender. There was no damage to the frame as it was a relatively low speed collision and the door took most of the impact. The door and fender was professionally replaced and paint matched/blended. Accident pics below. There was also a separate incident where my car was broken into. The passenger’s side window and front windshield was damaged/broken. This was replaced professionally by Safelite.

The car recently had it's state inspection renewed without any issues.

Below is a list of all items/features I can remember. Most work was done by EFI Logics.

Performance/Suspension
  • EFI Logics Stage 1 short block, less than 5K miles on it
  • 08 Spec B 6 speed transmission and R180 rear diff
  • ACT SB4-HDSS (for STi) clutch kit with stock Spec B flywheel
  • JDM OEM twrinscroll headers and up pipe
  • Blouch 1.5 XT-R 10 cm twinscroll turbo w/ PTP turbo blanket
  • AVO twinscroll downpipe
  • EFI Logics Stage 3 tune
  • AP V2
  • AVO mid & y pipe
  • Prodrive axlebacks
  • KSTech 73mm CAI
  • RacerX FMIC
  • Synapse Synchronic Diverter Valve
  • ID1000 top feed injectors
  • 08 LGT top feed TGV deletes
  • Perrin top feed fuel rails
  • Aeromotive 340 LPH fuel pump
  • Front STi brembos with Hawk HPS, rear RacingBrake caliper relocation kit with larger rotor and HP+
  • Koni shocks/struts and Rallitek springs
  • Front Cusco underbody brace
  • Front Cusco strut mount bar
  • Moroso Air Oil Separator
  • Agency Power hard turbo inlet
  • Grimmspeed boost controller
  • Whiteline rear arms (adjusts camber/toe)
  • GroupN engine and trans mounts
  • Whiteline steering rack bushings.
  • SuperPro LCA offset bushings
Exterior
  • RX330 HID retrofitted headlights
  • PIAA yellow H3 fogs
  • DIY plasti dipped grille
  • 04 STi Silver BBS, has rashes and are a bit dirty
Interior
  • Defi boost and oil pressure gauges
  • Dallas Custom leather wrapped steering wheel with Spec B steering wheel controls
  • JDM HVAC double din kit
  • Pioneer 4-way speakers front and rear
  • Pioneer tweeters
  • Subaru underseat subwoofer
  • Pioneer AVH-4300DVD double din stereo
  • Pioneer HD Radio add on
  • Pioneer Bluetooth add on
  • iPod/iPhone hookup cable
  • Boyo rear license plate backup camera
  • Weathertech rubber floormats
I recently got a new car and would rather sell the LGT than have two cars at once. This LGT is a great car and I will miss it, but I think it’s time for me to move on to something else. I have spent a lot of money on the car, probably $35k+. This was setup exactly the way I wanted it and I’m hoping this is a perfect setup for someone else as well. I want to see the car go to a good home, someone who will take good care of it and of course enjoy it for all it has to give. It is a great daily driver given the turbo size, just the right size in my opinion. There is always power on tap and the transient response is amazing. The car made 358 hp 364 ft/lb at the wheels on EFI Logics mustang dyno, which is on par or better than the E90/92 M3’s.

If there are any other questions, just let me know.

Dynochart from EFI Logic's Dyno Database. This is on 93 oct pump gas.

http://legacygt.com/forums/picture.p...pictureid=6753

...pictures continued...

specinvstr 05-21-2012 08:21 AM

Bump for a good guy. I saw this car over the weekend (I saw it parked at a dealer I was at) and it looks good. Someone is going to get a nice ride...

Spec B 05-21-2012 06:35 PM

Bump for a great setup (and a nice guy)!

MonkeyHermit 05-22-2012 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by specinvstr (Post 3905011)
Bump for a good guy. I saw this car over the weekend (I saw it parked at a dealer I was at) and it looks good. Someone is going to get a nice ride...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spec B (Post 3905992)
Bump for a great setup (and a nice guy)!

Thanks gentlemen :)

MonkeyHermit 05-23-2012 04:48 AM

Morning bump!

MonkeyHermit 05-25-2012 04:48 AM

Good morning! Don't be afraid to send offers, worst I can say is no.

MonkeyHermit 05-26-2012 09:05 AM

Just renewed state inspection today, no problems at stage 3! :) The car is good for another two years.

This is a very sleeper stage 3 car, the only thing that really stands out is the FMIC and the slightly aggressive exhaust note.

http://legacygt.com/forums/picture.p...pictureid=6787

MonkeyHermit 05-29-2012 06:54 AM

Morning bump! The engine has less than 5K miles on it and it was properly broken in by the good people at EFI Logics! This car is looking for a good home ;)

octain11 05-30-2012 09:50 AM

bump for north jersey and nice ride! glws

MonkeyHermit 06-01-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by octain11 (Post 3916764)
bump for north jersey and nice ride! glws

Thanks for the bump :)

MonkeyHermit 06-04-2012 06:28 AM

Bump, make me some offers.

MonkeyHermit 06-06-2012 07:05 AM

Wednesday bump!

MonkeyHermit 06-07-2012 06:59 AM

Bump!

theflystyle 06-07-2012 04:51 PM

good luck with the sale.... maybe you should put the dyno map as the first picture :)

MonkeyHermit 06-07-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theflystyle (Post 3928463)
good luck with the sale.... maybe you should put the dyno map as the first picture :)

Thanks for the suggestion. I changed up the picture order as it makes more sense. I hope no potential buyers thought I was trying to sell the car with a jacked up door haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by njd (Post 3928471)
bump for an awesome build...glws

Thanks, appreciate it!