Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Classifieds (2004 and older) (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   FS (CO): BG/BK stock and aftermarket parts * (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181263)

eekay 03-05-2012 05:36 PM

FS (CO): BG/BK stock and aftermarket parts *

5 Attachment(s)
Alrighty! As the topic suggests, I'm selling BD and BG stock and aftermarket/JDM parts. Most of this stuff I have a set price for but I won't list them here because I'm lazy. If you're interested in anything, just let me know and I'm sure we can work something out.

Brand new XS-Power TD05-L 20G (TD06 compressor wheel and housing): $210 shipped

Stock front BD/BG springs: Free + shipping

Rear top-hat covers for BG: Free + shipping SOLD: Pending shipping payment

'04-'07 WRX catless down-pipe without turbo flange/bend: $75

Stock BD/BG GT side skirts (silver): $150 shipped

Custom fiberglass turbo under-scoop for TMIC: $20 shipped

Continuing in next post...

eekay 03-05-2012 05:45 PM

4 Attachment(s)
More stuff continued...

Two BD/BG ECU's. One for Phase I engine other for Phase II: $60 (each) shipped

JDM STi front grille RARE (small chip on the corner): $80 shipped

Brand new ID1000's top-feed injectors with adapters: $450 shipped

Continued on next page...

eekay 03-05-2012 05:48 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Continuing on...

Two high-flow cats with about 3000 miles on them: $60 (each) shipped

Two stock BD/BG GT cats: $40 (each) shipped

Stock BG outside rear tail lamps: $50 shipped SOLD: Pending shipping payment

If you're interested, feel free to ask me about anything. Prices are definitely negotiable. Just gotta make more room to play! ;)

LJ08GT 03-05-2012 06:26 PM

How much for the header and foglights shipped to Pa zip 19320?
The foglights will fit my 97 LGT correct?

eekay 03-05-2012 06:42 PM

They should as long as you have the GT bumper. So, the fog holes would need to be wide enough for them to fit. If you have a picture of your front bumper, I can definitely let you know if they'll fit.

I'll do the header and fogs for $200 shipped to your door if you want them.

SpecBamf41 03-05-2012 06:47 PM

im interested in the smt6 map sensor. i dont see a sensor in the pic. whats the blue box?

LJ08GT 03-05-2012 07:05 PM

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...9/82a47d55.jpg

This is the best pic of the front of my car i have. Hope you can tell, but its DEF a GT bumper so im thinking they should work. Hit a deer thats why they're arent any in the car now.

I also need headlights as mine are epoxied and duct taped together currently LOL. That being said whats the deal with the headlights you have for sale? Will they work on my USDM legacy with the USDM front end? Will i need to make any changes to wiring etc to make them work? If they will work how much for the header, foglights and headlights shipped? The header is for 97 LGT correct?

eekay 03-05-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swagon_Wagon (Post 3780602)
im interested in the smt6 map sensor. i dont see a sensor in the pic. whats the blue box?

The blue box is the MAP sensor. It has a nipple for the vacuum line that you can either run into the car and place near the ECU or you can extend the wiring and put it outside the firewall. Choice is yours. I just left it near the ECU.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJ08GT (Post 3780617)
http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...9/82a47d55.jpg

This is the best pic of the front of my car i have. Hope you can tell, but its DEF a GT bumper so im thinking they should work. Hit a deer thats why they're arent any in the car now.

I also need headlights as mine are epoxied and duct taped together currently LOL. That being said whats the deal with the headlights you have for sale? Will they work on my USDM legacy with the USDM front end? Will i need to make any changes to wiring etc to make them work? If they will work how much for the header, foglights and headlights shipped? The header is for 97 LGT correct?

Yep! Definitely will work with that bumper. No problem at all. Sorry to hear about the deer, too. That always sucks.

As far as the JDM projector headlights go, there is no fitment issue at all. They bolt directly up just like the USDM non-projectors. However, they do have a JDM light beam pattern. So, I would recommend reversing it. I've written a tutorial on this forum for how to do it. Otherwise, I'll only charge a bit more if you want me to do it as they're already apart.

The reason they're apart is because they have blacked out high-beam reflectors. This makes for somewhat bad light for the brights, but I can re-chrome them for you if you'd like.

Wiring: Yes. Need to be re-wired to work with the USDM wiring. However, it's quite easy (most wiring matches so you just splice into the USDM wiring and you're done). However, sometimes you need to do a bit more work. There are many, MANY how-to's for this though and I'm sure you'll get it done without a problem.

So, that all being said, I would sell all 3 of them for $350 shipped to your door as-is. Otherwise, $400 if you want me to do the USDM light pattern change and re-chroming of the high-beam reflector. Another $50 seems reasonable to me because it's certainly a bit of work. Of course, you're also getting about $700+ worth of parts for nearly half the price including shipping. :)

Lemme know if you're interested!

eekay 03-05-2012 07:42 PM

In fact, these are the first generation of Borla's EJ25D header as well. And they have a plate that caused some problems with the pipes cracking. I'll even grind the plate, re-weld for reinforcement and high-temp paint it before I send it out if you buy all 3. I need more room! :)

LJ08GT 03-05-2012 07:44 PM

thats a bit more than i have in my budget currently but def one hell of a deal for sure!! Thinking about it i dont REALLY need a header either. How much for just the foglights shipped to me? Or make me a deal i cant refuse LOL THANKS!!

eekay 03-05-2012 07:51 PM

That's fine. These things could be around for quite a while. So, I'm sure you have time if you really want them.

The way I'm pricing these is:
Fogs lights = $100 (Both barely used and are $65+ each brand new)
Header = $100 (Used for sure, but was $475 brand new years ago)
Projectors = $150 (Go for $250+ all day on eBay...)

Of course, this all includes shipping as well. So, I'll still toss the fogs to you for $100 shipped if you want them. I BELIEVE they have bulbs in them also. If not, I'll put some in there before shipping.

LegacyLou 03-05-2012 08:12 PM

How much for the Clear tail lens set shipped to N.Y. 11779
How is the condition ?

monkeyposeur 03-05-2012 08:19 PM

I call the O2 sensor and the JDM amber side markers! :)

I want the JDM tails too, but I really can't buy them right now, lol.

I'd love the BOV but I'm afraid the SS won't like it from what I've read. It sure makes a cool sound, though.

That's a good deal for the projectors. I paid $200 for mine and waited a few months for them to arrive. Definitely worth it, IMO.

Rallybrothers 03-05-2012 08:47 PM

I'll come pick up those projectors from you! PM sent.:spin:

Baddog 03-05-2012 08:56 PM

How much for the skirts?