Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fifth Generation Legacy (2010 - 2014 ) (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Tints (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174964)

justgeegz 11-25-2011 07:24 AM

Tints
 
Whats up guys..

Just curious what the going rate is for tints. The place i had used in the past for other cars has quoted me a price of 250 for the car. That would be 35% all around and it is computer cut. Just curious if this is the rate you guys have been seeing..

Thanks!

captainobvious 11-25-2011 07:31 AM

If your Close to Irvington the guy i use is cheaper than that. He does all the County Police Cars and Commissioner vehicles.
6 South Broadway Irvington, NY 10533-2211

(914) 674-4834 He Does an Awesome job and alot cheaper than that. PM me and i will give you all the details.

Magic Marker 11-25-2011 07:32 AM

I paid $225 for 35% all the way around and it was hand cut. Although I'm not really sure which is more desirable.

acumenhokie 11-25-2011 09:15 AM

$200 - $250 is the usual rate from what I've read on here.

captainobvious 11-25-2011 09:19 AM

I got mine done for 175.00 and he did 20% all the way around. and a front strip.. Top notch work

Blizzard 11-25-2011 10:01 AM

It's tint not tints.

2005legacy2.5i 11-25-2011 11:05 AM

$130 20% with visor strip. 3m film

RailKill 11-25-2011 12:45 PM

I had mine done 20% on the rears and 35% on the 2 fronts on my last car for $160 in New Rochelle.

o1legacygt 11-25-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainobvious (Post 3645590)
I got mine done for 175.00 and he did 20% all the way around. and a front strip.. Top notch work


Same here.. Guaranteed for the life that I own the car too.

Slider 11-25-2011 02:47 PM

$150 all the way around with the front brow with Llumar tint I think.

DeltaSniper 11-25-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Post 3645642)
It's tint not tints.

I was about to say this... why do people call it "tints"

Blizzard 11-25-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeltaSniper (Post 3645851)
I was about to say this... why do people call it "tints"

They are stupids.





:lol:

justgeegz 11-25-2011 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainobvious (Post 3645505)
If your Close to Irvington the guy i use is cheaper than that. He does all the County Police Cars and Commissioner vehicles.
6 South Broadway Irvington, NY 10533-2211

(914) 674-4834 He Does an Awesome job and alot cheaper than that. PM me and i will give you all the details.

Thanks Captainobvious.. My boy got his done there also. Probably going to give him a call next week.

Types4 11-25-2011 04:43 PM

$155 15% rear 35% everything else lifetime warranty

RailKill 11-25-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainobvious (Post 3645505)
He does all the County Police Cars and Commissioner vehicles.

This brings up a good topic. Why is the cop with the tinted windows allowed to give me a tint ticket?!?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:41 AM.


LegacyGT.com