Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Second Generation Legacy (1994 - 1998) (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Help broknindarkagain (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171140)

Jab83 09-28-2011 06:27 PM

Help broknindarkagain

Hey guys, this is going to be a fund raiser for Brokn. I don't know about any of you but he's helped me out a lot. So I wanna help him out since he's in a really bad spot. So how do I know this. I asked for help when I first got my subaru, He added me on facebook and Now he's one of my better friends.

Lets start with his job. He works at a shop that he was suppose to be a partner but the other people screwed him out of that. He works all the time. The shop since it opened has made 18 to 20k. he's made 1800 and he is the only Mechanic there. He has 2 kids Ones 1.5 years old and the other is 3.5yr. the 3.5 year old is kinda special needs. he's wife can't work cause they cant afford child care. He can't get another job. he's tried everywhere he's stuck with what he's got. He's got rent and electricity bill to pay. and feed his family I think he's gone about 2 to 4 weeks with out getting paid.

So if he's helped you in anyway and you can spare like 10$ or so anything will help. He's a really cool guy. thanks.

If you guys want more info or anything i'm sure he won't mind posting more about whats goin on. and John please post up your Paypal info.

Thanks anyone whos willing to help! God bless.

Paypal email for John/Brokn broknindarkagain@gmail.com

Jab83 09-28-2011 06:29 PM

also. Any mods. i tried to ask if it was ok. but i never heard back. so i said forget it and did it anyway!

broknindarkagain 09-28-2011 06:38 PM

I'm not even sure what to say in response to this...

I guess if anyone wants to know some details, I'll share details

edit :

To those that have helped, thank you very much! You guys are life savers!

LegacyLou 09-28-2011 06:43 PM

Am In, Brok is a saint in the Subaru World!

broknindarkagain 09-28-2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jab83 (Post 3568805)
John please post up your Paypal info.

broknindarkagain@gmail.com I think is all thats needed. I don't really use paypal that much...some can someone let me know if I'm wrong?

Jab83 09-28-2011 07:00 PM

believe thats all also.

lol. I'm now thinking why dont people like us help each other build they're cars?? like for real if like me and 10 or 15 other people were to pool some money together we'd be able to build all of are cars how we want to in like four or five months. "getting all the parts that is" why dont people do this. we could all have epic cars sooo much faster.. @_@. random thoughts. by. jab83 LOL

SpecBamf41 09-28-2011 07:10 PM

still takes the same amount of money to build all the cars. plus brok needs it for his family.

ill see what i can contribute.

Jab83 09-28-2011 07:20 PM

ignore my random thoughts. lol.. Thanks swagon.

SpecBamf41 09-28-2011 07:26 PM

you should all have a goal of what you wanna give him total. maybe not at once but eventually.

i have mine

broknindarkagain 09-28-2011 08:02 PM

Big thanks goes out to LegacyLou!

Jab83 09-28-2011 08:58 PM

thanks guys. I'm planning on giving grand total of Not telling...

SpecBamf41 09-28-2011 09:19 PM

half my profits will go to you. just hold in there buddy.

SBT 09-28-2011 09:23 PM

Jab - thanks for taking the lead on this. Apologies for not catching up with the PM sooner.

Brok - It would be helpful to know what the need is and what you see as the duration. You can PM Jab and me and we can monitor from this side.

For everyone - please consider how to help, some are in the area and could put a tank of gas in the car, or do a meal, or buy a part, etc., you get the picture. Others are further away so donating funds makes more sense. If you do donate, consider doing it as a "gift" on PayPal, that way, Brok and family don't have to pay the 3% handling charge that PayPal likes to collect.

Discuss and do. Thanks!

broknindarkagain 09-28-2011 09:24 PM

SBT - I'll be sending you a PM

Jab83 09-28-2011 09:26 PM

ah thank you SBT. I was a lil worried I'd get in trouble or something. LOL