Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Classifieds (2005 - 2009) (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Member Classifieds (2005-09) General Rules & How-To *BUYERS AND SELLERS PLEASE READ!* (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154566)

SBT 01-29-2006 01:25 PM

Member Classifieds (2005-09) General Rules & How-To *BUYERS AND SELLERS PLEASE READ!*

Our Members' For Sale rules are located here. Please ensure you review them before posting in this sub-forum.

This Member Classified sub-forum is for members to sell 2005 - 2009 Legacy and Outback parts. Selling parts for profit in this sub-forum is prohibited. If you want to make a profit selling parts, please find another venue (off-the-site) to market your product.

THESE ITEMS COMPRISE A FOR SALE THREAD

TITLE
To create a For Sale listing, first create a title that indicates that the item is for sale, where the item is located and what is contained in the thread.

TEXT, DESCRIPTION, AND AMPLIFYING INFORMATION

Describe in as much pertinent detail as possible what you're selling, the photos, condition, mileage, age, type, i.e., for manual transmission, payment forms accepted and required notification about posting questions, offers and acceptance in the thread. Note about photos:
  • All photos must be loaded to the site with 24-hours. Use the Manage Attachment process
  • Linked photos are not permitted in the Marketplace and will be removed.
AVAILABLE ITEMS

Use this part of your OP to describe what it is you're selling and the price

SOLD ITEMS
Use this part of your OP to move your part listing from "Items Available" to "Items Sold". Keep everything intact and mark it (Sold to - Screen Name)

USE THIS TEMPLATE TO SET-UP YOUR FOR SALE THREAD

================================================== ====================

FS (MD): AVO BOV and TMIC, Perrin DP, MID-Y and Mufflers

I have the following items available for sale. All parts have 15,000 miles on them unless otherwise indicated and are off the car ready for shipment. I accept PayPal (Preferred) or U.S. Postal Money Orders or cash for local sales. All items plus shipping and PayPal 3% fee if paying by PayPal.

Only post here if you're interested, including any questions, and make all offers in this thread. I will not respond to questions or offers via PM. PMs will only be used to exchange payment or delivery information.

Available Items:
  1. AVO BOV - used, 5000 miles. $150 (OBO)
  2. AVO CAI w/new filter - used 15000 miles. $400 firm
  3. AVO MT-specific catted DP - used 15000 miles $475 firm
Sold Items:
  1. Perrin Mid-Y and Mufflers - used 15000 miles $575 (Sold to - Screen Name)
================================================== ====================

For any issues, problems, questions or help. Please PM me or notify a moderator and we will be happy to assist you. Please keep in mind, we cannot watch every thread on the forums so we rely on our members to help out if they see something that isn't right.

Thanks for keeping the forums running smoothly!

SBT

The Timmay! 05-16-2014 10:59 AM

AVO JDM Dash kit for 2008 Legacy with dual climate control - Denver, CO

I bought the dash kit from AVOJDM.com around January, installed it in February with my Kenwood DNX890HD and just traded in my car last week. I have the dash kit, dual climate control and wiring harnesses necessary for a "plug and play," installation; the Kenwood piece is also available (as well as my JL 900/5 HD, 2x JL 10W3 - dual voice coils, MB Quart 6.5, 4 and tweeter package). I paid nearly $375 for the install kit with shipping and I would like to sell it for $275 + shipping. Interested - PM me.

Jim

12sechatch 05-16-2014 02:57 PM

You almost made it...

Good on you for actually opening up the rules to read them though.

(I'm assuming this post will be deleted shortly)

The Timmay! 05-16-2014 03:07 PM

Updated the location.....good enough? I know it's strict, but we can have all the public commentary, I only meant to finalize would be done via PM, I'd assume. SORRY EVERYONE!

12sechatch 05-16-2014 03:10 PM

no, the context is ok (minus you need pictures attached), but you posted this in the rules thread. Make your own thread.

The Timmay! 05-16-2014 03:11 PM

lol. I sure did.