Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Legacy Photos (2005-2009) (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Official Regal Blue Thread (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1501)

SUBE555 07-18-2004 11:05 PM

Official Regal Blue Thread

Like the title says, post pictures of your REGAL BLUE PEARL cars here!

Dr. Zevil 07-19-2004 07:49 AM

C'mon car.......

C'mon CAR! I will have some pics in here before too long....

...hopefully :(

axis008 07-19-2004 10:51 AM

LOL!

CombatCQB 07-19-2004 01:15 PM

You know, I've been shopping for a RB GT and they're scarce in the NE. I've seen RB GT Ltd, but not the base GT. My Dealer might finally have found one. I'm still swaying between RB and black.

Black is more aggressive, RB is more unique.

IwannaSportSedan 07-19-2004 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CombatCQB
You know, I've been shopping for a RB GT and they're scarce in the NE. I've seen RB GT Ltd, but not the base GT. My Dealer might finally have found one. I'm still swaying between RB and black.

Black is more aggressive, RB is more unique.

You know, I was showing my wife a lot of the pics on this forum, to see what she thinks of the car's looks. At that time, I really liked black, but was really torn between Silver and RB.

She quickly and definitively thumbs-downed the silver. She did like the black and RB, though. So now I am in your boat, too. I'll have plenty of time to mull it over, though. I am not in a position to buy just now, but hopefully will be in a year or two. hopefully sooner rather than later.

In the mean time, I am going to read up in these forums, and elsewhere, and become an armchair expert off of all you good people before I buy. Maybe by then an STi Will be available. One can only hope and pray.

But I have to put this one up: :P
:needpics:

I'm gonna start re-posting other people's (like Paul's) RB's in here soon! :twisted:

Dr. Zevil 07-19-2004 01:27 PM

I will say this.. the black looked real nice and made me question my RBP decision. I think I will like the RBP very much but black is niiiiiiice!

SUBE555 07-19-2004 01:52 PM

Same thoughts from me Ross. Makes me question mine. Makes me think I am really a black car person on the inside. Next car will probably be black even thought it's hard to keep clean and is hotter than hell. I love it none-the-less. :D

CombatCQB 07-19-2004 02:50 PM

well, I'm waiting for the dealer to call me when the RBP comes in so I can compare them side by side

They both have a spoiler which is something I didn't want. But I might live with it for a year before ripping it off and refinish the trunk or trade the trunk out.

godwhomismike 07-22-2004 05:50 PM

Quote:

RB is more unique
Yes RB is very unique, I saw it in person for the first time tonight. Reminded me of those color shifting paints - it seemed to go from black to purple to blue. Definitely a unique color, I am dying to see what it looks like in direct sunlight in person.

- Mike

mccorry 07-22-2004 06:14 PM

waiting for my RBP GT Lmt sedan to come in! :roll:

frankcal 07-23-2004 06:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
From OPP (Other ppls posts)

frankcal 07-23-2004 06:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
More from OPP

racerdave 07-23-2004 08:20 AM

Thanks Frank... saved me from having to go look for my own post. :)

aikibob1 07-26-2004 01:17 PM

My Regal Blue GT Ltd

4 Attachment(s)
Just Pictures

godwhomismike 07-26-2004 01:48 PM

aikibob1 - looks very sharp - do you have any pics of it in direct sunlight? Is it as blue as the other pics in direct sunlight?

- Mike