Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   South Central (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   The official oklahoma meet thread (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134158)

schado 03-27-2010 02:53 PM

UPDATED 4/4/10 The official oklahoma meet thread UPDATED 4/4/10

All right peeps, at the last (probably the first ever) LGT.com meet up in Oklahoma, the members in attendance thought it would be a good idea to establish a thread to highlight meets ups so we could plan better in the future. Therefore, the purpose of this thread is to try cordinate and plan upcoming meets, events, happenings, etc in OK and surrounding areas (such as Texas).

As things happen, this thread can be updated. We can coordinate to attended larger subaru meets or other car meets in a greater scope than just subaru specific. Also, it may be wise to create lists of antendees as well as start putting together the plans of the day for the various events (we may need to create seperate threads for that).

Anyhow, let's get the ball rolling peeps, so we can have bigger and better meets!

daddywagon 03-27-2010 05:22 PM

im down like four flat tires and a spare

schado 03-27-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daddywagon (Post 2886664)
im down like four flat tires and a spare

hahaha... likewise man. I plan on attending all three events listed plus whatever else.

gonzo2186 03-27-2010 10:19 PM

Badass Steve. Good job on the thread. Looking forward to the good times in the future.....we need to get those other Leggys to come out with us. Good times meeting everyone. Jay, your Spec B rocked man.

schado 03-28-2010 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzo2186 (Post 2886994)
Badass Steve. Good job on the thread. Looking forward to the good times in the future.....we need to get those other Leggys to come out with us. Good times meeting everyone. Jay, your Spec B rocked man.

You and me both man. Imagine if we can get seven or eight leggys in one place, ha! Next time we meet up... hopefully Daddywagon will have his springs, lol! Can't wait for the next one, dare i say even if it stems from a WRX/STI meet.

daddywagon 03-28-2010 06:31 PM

i actually found a leggy gt wagon in tulsa im gonna go look at. if so the springs will on that one, and ill lift the outback

schado 03-28-2010 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daddywagon (Post 2887840)
i actually found a leggy gt wagon in tulsa im gonna go look at. if so the springs will on that one, and ill lift the outback

Sweet! I hope it all works out. Hmmmm... if it does, sounds like an excellent reason for a photo op, eh??

daddywagon 03-28-2010 07:56 PM

yeah after i replace the trans. but for 700 bucks im not gonna bitch. the body is straight, leather, sunroof, its a 97. i looks clean but we shall see

gonzo2186 03-28-2010 10:17 PM

Good hunting sir.

daddywagon 03-28-2010 10:20 PM

yeah i hope i get it. than i can actually say i have a leggy gt on here

grocery getter 03-28-2010 11:06 PM

Let me know when you swing by Tulsa we will have to grab some adult beverages ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by daddywagon (Post 2888139)

grocery getter 03-28-2010 11:08 PM

YES...to everything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by schado (Post 2886495)
All right peeps, at the last (probably the first ever) LGT.com meet up in Oklahoma, the members in attendance thought it would be a good idea to establish a thread to highlight meets ups so we could plan better in the future. Therefore, the purpose of this thread is to try cordinate and plan upcoming meets, events, happenings, etc in OK and surrounding areas (such as Texas).

Without further ado, upcoming events/plans/meets:

April 18th, 2010.
Import Face Off, Noble (South of OKC)

May/June ????, 2010
Proposed meet up in Stillwater

September 19th, 2010.
Import Face Off, Tulsa

As things happen, this thread can be updated. We can coordinate to attended larger subaru meets or other car meets in a greater scope than just subaru specific. Also, it may be wise to create lists of antendees as well as start putting together the plans of the day for the various events (we may need to create seperate threads for that).

Anyhow, let's get the ball rolling peeps, so we can have bigger and better meets!

schado 03-29-2010 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daddywagon (Post 2888139)

:lol: Man, they're are plenty of non GT leggys on this board!

Hmmm.... I know there are more than 4 of us in Oklahoma... Still, people are starting to come out of the woodwork, so we really have to step it up next time, especially for the stillwater meet since that's the next leggy specific one. :spin:

daddywagon 03-29-2010 09:44 PM

now the people will not get back to me on the GT. oh well if its meant to be it will happen. maybe ill go ahead and just put a 2.5 in the outback.

gonzo2186 03-30-2010 02:21 PM

Do it! Outback 2.5 GT!