Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Vancouver Official "On Topic" Spotted Thread (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104721)

Gire 01-27-2009 11:54 AM

Vancouver Official "On Topic" Spotted Thread

Like the title says:

Put all your spottings in this thread! Keep it to spottings and simple replies only.

Use the other "Vancouver Hotline" thread for all off topic banter and random thoughts of the day!;)

and....here.... we.... GO!

spongemonster 01-27-2009 01:17 PM

Spotted my dirty ass Outback at the bike show......

Penphoe 01-27-2009 10:57 PM

Hey, I guess I've got the first official "sighting" in this new post.

This afternoon, around 3pm. A black LGT sedan with exhaust (and wheels I think - didn't get a good look as I was in my wife's CRV driving south) heading north along 140th Ave. near 77th in Surrey. This was around 3pm. Same vehicle that I saw the other day at about the same time.

Anyone here? Maybe I need to get the LGT wagon out and wait for this guy to drive by? :lol:

LaterZ!
Darren!!

johndas 01-28-2009 12:15 AM

Spotted Black LGT sedan at Seymour Exit of Hwy 1 in NV...spotted ABP LGT wagon with blk Thule Box on Marine between Capilano Rd and Taylor Way behind me heading west!

Yeah...popped my cherry...sorry Gire themed response!

J

Gire 01-28-2009 12:25 AM

Yeah!

All I spotted today was snow flakes!

Back on topic!

grimbeaver 01-28-2009 10:19 AM

Spotted a johndas lookalike! Same silver box on top, but minus the JDM bits...

johndas 01-28-2009 10:22 AM

I like my bits...

Although I am officially running the Johndas "Salt and Mudwagon" these days...which is very CDM!

J

Gire 01-28-2009 12:34 PM

Spotted a black LGT sedan today on the Arthur Lange Bridge, heading in to Vancouver. I flicked my fogs on and off to say Hi.

Also spotted a shiny new white C63 AMG with a nice "New Driver" badge on the back pulling in to Hugh Boyd high school.
Go Richmond!:rolleyes::lol:

Scooby Fan 01-29-2009 04:30 PM

Spotted at Kensington and Sprott today at about 13:00 hrs....a Silver Legacy wagon with nice wheels....got such a short look I didn't even notice if it was a GT or not....headed East turning North. Nice looking ride.:):)

Scooby Fan 01-30-2009 04:24 PM

Hey!!! I even got a wave back today :):) A WRB bugeye WRX on Broadway near Bainbridge in Burnaby....shocking.... a few minutes later at Lougheed I got a blank stare from a guy in a Silver LGT wagon...Go figure :(

Gire 02-02-2009 05:25 PM

Spotted white LGT wagon last Friday 5pm at the Richmond Seafair shopping mall.
Right in front of the Sushi place by the Safeway.

White LGT wagon, OEM rims, but had some smoked Screate style tail lights.. and a little decal on the back window that I couldn't really make out... but didn't look like a nasioc sticker either.

I should have jumped out and talked to you after you parked but didn't want to look like a stalker.

Penphoe 02-04-2009 10:07 AM

I too spotted a white LGT wagon yesterday afternoon heading South along Willingdon near Kingsway. I would have flashed the beams and given a little wave, but I was in my wife's CRV on my way to go pick up my daughter from daycare.

LaterZ!
Darren!!

grimbeaver 02-04-2009 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gire (Post 2281984)
Spotted white LGT wagon last Friday 5pm at the Richmond Seafair shopping mall.
Right in front of the Sushi place by the Safeway.

White LGT wagon, OEM rims, but had some smoked Screate style tail lights.. and a little decal on the back window that I couldn't really make out... but didn't look like a nasioc sticker either.

I should have jumped out and talked to you after you parked but didn't want to look like a stalker.

i always see that screate one around... everytime no wave love so i decided hes a lost cause

johndas 02-04-2009 10:44 AM

In hilarious spotting news yesterday at the airport I came across a Mazdaspeed 3 sporting a full STI scoop stuck to the hood...had to do a double-take big time...and could not get into position to get a picture...bummer as that would have been a big hit on the old "Ricer" thread...

Irony was it was being piloted by a white dude!

J

Gire 02-04-2009 11:38 PM

I saw a grey (Spec B, OMG!!???1) sedan today, with some rims on it, travelling somewhere between central Richmond and over on to SE Marine Drive. 12:30pm???

Who was it? I know there are a few Spec B drivers out there who are new.

My wagon was absolute filth today, I drove the Coq' highway yesterday Merritt and back doing sales calls, and my wagon was mud brown all over. But I was driving it, and waved.

Show yourself! Nice ride!