LegacyGT.com

Looking for Local 5th Gen Beta tester. Free Map.

Tuning Alliance

In addition to two members who will receive free mapping, I would like to offer a free street tune to assist development in fifth generation legacy gt tuning/mapping.

Member must be located in the central Connecticut area (near manchester,ct) with a 2010+ Legacy GT and willing to drive to me for the tune. Must have stock turbo and stock injectors, other mods are fine.

Like us on Facebook and reply to this post to be eligible.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuning...79960068796287

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Also how much for a dyno tune if i am stock and is it really worth it? Thank u sir.

Dyno tunes is $400. You will have some good gains even stock, or if you'd like I can give you a discount on a street tune.

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yea but why are we using 87octane cant we get a 93octane tune and push the motor a bit more?

Yes of course, everything can be improved. Comes down to cost vs hp, and for that case it is around $200-300 per horsepower.

When a GT is around $25-$50 per hp.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Def need parts but the price is key. Probably going w xo2 cbe and not sure what downpipe. Is ebc necessary or can the boost pressure be Adjusted by just the ecu? Would probably install them myself unless you have a killer price for installation lol.

Archived