LegacyGT.com

Teh Rice thread: PNW Edition

magnusonsubie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We seem to see a lot of rice cars around the PNW so why not post them up. I'll start with this one.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/13/4142e716bc63f0e50529dd1152f938cb.jpg

LOL!!! "hey, is that hood scoop functional?"

Are the people on FB giving this wing props for real or is it a joke? Is this whole thing actually a joke I'm not getting? It seems like he's trolling everyone with the prep pics and then these installed pics, but the pride seems too real.

I really don't like to bash peoples mods much, but this is like the latest crash in a runaway train wreck that just isn't slowing down, stay out of its way!

i'll admit, I really like the 07-11, or even 11+ Impreza hood scoop. the way the hood dips down pre-scoop, specifically. too bad it's not transferable (without some significant surgery/money).

but yeah, hoodscoop on NA? I've never understood the rav4 or Toyota tundra faux scoops that come from factory.

* Build Thread * 26.53 MPG - 12 month Average *

i'll admit, I really like the 07-11, or even 11+ Impreza hood scoop. the way the hood dips down pre-scoop, specifically. too bad it's not transferable (without some significant surgery/money).

but yeah, hoodscoop on NA? I've never understood the rav4 or Toyota tundra faux scoops that come from factory.

I actually looked into the hood scoop modification and the part that makes it impossible is our hoods are aluminum and Imprezas are all steel and you cant weld those 2 together. An old member on here did it to his 3rd gen and it looked really good. I will see if i can track down a pic.

Oops. What are the chances of this. After some searching around on here I found a pic of the hood scoop and also found out its the same guy selling the 3 spoke wheels on CL.... sorry Matty, I still like your 3rd gen scoop.

EditFRONT.jpg.65a8b03bf3a7639e4f9d5b7bc00c303f.jpg

I think that's the Mad Max edition!

Speaking of which, but on a more "I actually like it" tone, the Mighty Car Mods 4 episode series they did to make a Mad Max themed car was pretty great.

Are the people on FB giving this wing props for real or is it a joke? Is this whole thing actually a joke I'm not getting? It seems like he's trolling everyone with the prep pics and then these installed pics, but the pride seems too real.

I really don't like to bash peoples mods much, but this is like the latest crash in a runaway train wreck that just isn't slowing down, stay out of its way!

I think people are afraid of telling him the truth. The pride... is very real..

Did anyone else notice that the side skirt extentions are about 12 inches to short?

I love the wing... When it's on a Lancer not an na leggy

I think his ski racks also act as wings. That thing has more wings than WingDome on a Tues. night!

I have enough drama for now.....

Archived