LegacyGT.com

First Thusdays at COBB Tuning Austin

COBB Tuning

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Bryan, sorry I missed you last night. I couldn't take off enough time to ride and go to the meet so I picked riding. Probably should have gone to the meet as I endoed on the Greenbelt, busted myself up, and broke my brand new light. Maybe next month. By then I'll have my new stereo installed - Kenwood Excelon KDC-X995 mounted in the JDM double DIN face plate w/ Polk coax's F and R. I might even manage to get my ISC C/O's in by then.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Any Legy's gonna make it for this one? I'm pretty sure I'll be there this time around. Got my new single DIN install finished after a couple of hiccups. Love the iPod interface in my Kenwood Excelon KDC-X995 deck. Too bad it's already obsolete!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'll be there in my red wagon.

Hey Gary, Paulo here (blue e46 M3), good to see you on this forum. I'll try and make it to the next cobb meeting. However, I'm selling the Legacy so will bring that to the meet. Hope to see you there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Hey all, I just moved to town. Are these meets still going on? If so, I hope to see you in June! Cheers!
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Archived