LegacyGT.com

Possible trade?

monstorr

Personal opinion, the car you are looking at is alittle over priced 6,900 would be better IMO. Also very reliable depending on previous owners and if the timing belt has been done already which for that price is damn well better be. Also tuneable, 100%, more tuneable then your G6, I would have to say hands down yes, but the only G6 I would ever own needs a pilot:cool:

Haha yeah, i didn't even choose this car came home from school and bam had a g6 lol. I found this one that is newer but looks to be base model. just might get this one..

http://www.carmax.com/enus/view-car/default.html?AVi=1&id=8924466&N=4294967112&D=20&zip=20901&pD=0&pI=0&pT=400&pC=200&pB=0&No=0&Ep=homepage:homepage%20Make&Rp=R&PP=20&sV=List&CD=662+14+966+240+190+398+9&Q=a5411f3c-7e87-4d62-be71-f69d8e9edb24

Also are they all AWD or 4WD?

• I Donated
Haha yeah, i didn't even choose this car came home from school and bam had a g6 lol. I found this one that is newer but looks to be base model. just might get this one..

http://www.carmax.com/enus/view-car/default.html?AVi=1&id=8924466&N=4294967112&D=20&zip=20901&pD=0&pI=0&pT=400&pC=200&pB=0&No=0&Ep=homepage:homepage%20Make&Rp=R&PP=20&sV=List&CD=662+14+966+240+190+398+9&Q=a5411f3c-7e87-4d62-be71-f69d8e9edb24

Also are they all AWD or 4WD?

$16k for a 2006 2.5i? What are they smoking? I don't care how low the mileage is, that's just crazy talk.

$16k for a 2006 2.5i? What are they smoking? I don't care how low the mileage is, that's just crazy talk.

Yeah that seemed a bit crazy. Im going tomorrow to get an appraisal and to test drive it. I can't even find any GT's other than the one with 110k miles. Ill still keep looking around i guess. Parents put a limit so i gotta find one under 50k lol

• Moderators

I have an '05 wagon for sale...71k miles. If you don't think wagons are cool yet, you will soon :)

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/feeler-va-2005-legacy-gt-wagon-71k-miles-199725.html?t=199725

You're local too, definitely willing to negotiate if you are serious.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

I have an '05 wagon for sale...71k miles. If you don't think wagons are cool yet, you will soon :)

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/feeler-va-2005-legacy-gt-wagon-71k-miles-199725.html?t=199725

You're local too, definitely willing to negotiate if you are serious.

I would deff be considering it if it was manual. It is cleannn af.

• I Donated
Not with all that "snow" were supposed to get haha. i got nothing today

EDITTT: Ok with the doubt of finding a GT anywhere. wouuld i be able properly boost over 7psi or would that require being a money pit?

If you want to boost, do not get a 2.5i. There is a somewhat expensive kit that lets you do around 7psi on a 2.5i. Stock on an LGT is 13.5, and it's easy to crank an LGT up to 18+ with a couple of exhaust mods.

If you want to boost, do not get a 2.5i. There is a somewhat expensive kit that lets you do around 7psi on a 2.5i. Stock on an LGT is 13.5, and it's easy to crank an LGT up to 18+ with a couple of exhaust mods.

Alright, looks like im gonna have to get it from someone on the forums then, thanks everyone. Guess if i have any questions on the car i will post on here. Im basically sold on the LGT

• I Donated
I think $10500 or $11000 is probably a reasonable price for that car, given the miles and maintenance. He probably priced it higher to take into account CL lowballing. I bet if you offer $10000 you'll get him down to a reasonable price.

Yeah that seemed a bit crazy. Im going tomorrow to get an appraisal and to test drive it. I can't even find any GT's other than the one with 110k miles. Ill still keep looking around i guess. Parents put a limit so i gotta find one under 50k lol

Just for comparison: dec05 we paid 16.6k$ for our 05 2.5i base model. It was "pre-certified" with 8k miles, automatic transmission, that is all. The 06 you considered has just 34k miles on it and that is good=very low, plus the moon roof and power driver seat and 17inch wheels = special edition. I see also an accident reported with it on 05/14/2009 at Denver-CO. I see the tires are yokohama brand and if advan a82s, may still be the originals. These last two are at least 2 points for price negotiation......

I think $10500 or $11000 is probably a reasonable price for that car, given the miles and maintenance. He probably priced it higher to take into account CL lowballing. I bet if you offer $10000 you'll get him down to a reasonable price.

If he has service records for the life of the car that's not really a bad price at all. Stock with only 80k miles, new clutch, 2 sets of wheels / tires, new brakes...and it's less than blue book (FWIW).

I agree for the lgt offered for sale by buyer, superior to the 2.5i, still stock and obviously well maintained......

I agree for the lgt offered for sale by buyer, superior to the 2.5i, still stock and obviously well maintained......

Yeah he sent me all the receipts too. He went to dps to install the new clutch/flywheel 2 years ago. So I will definitely be aiming for that one.

Just for comparison: dec05 we paid 16.6k$ for our 05 2.5i base model. It was "pre-certified" with 8k miles, automatic transmission, that is all. The 06 you considered has just 34k miles on it and that is good=very low, plus the moon roof and power driver seat and 17inch wheels = special edition. I see also an accident reported with it on 05/14/2009 at Denver-CO. I see the tires are yokohama brand and if advan a82s, may still be the originals. These last two are at least 2 points for price negotiation......

Holy woly. Thanks! But see with carmax the have an as is price so no negation is possible.. Carmax=terrible.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...
Well im back on the search for a lgt. Looking at this one because its an exact swap for miles but wtf kinda price tag is that.. http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2009&zip=20901&listingType=used&listingTypes=used&sellerTypes=b&transmissionCode=MAN&transmissionCodes=MAN&mmt=[sUB[LEGACY[]][]]&modelCode1=LEGACY&sortBy=mileageASC&showcaseOwnerId=0&makeCode1=SUB&startYear=2005&searchRadius=100&bodyStyleCodes=SEDAN&listingId=339890848&listingIndex=1&Log=0

• 4 weeks later...

Archived