LegacyGT.com

Mach V Spring Open House 3/19/11

Mach V Dan

Mach V Spring Open House 2011 will happen on Saturday, March 19, 2011, 10am to 4pm. Come on down and hang out with other car enthusiasts. With any luck, it'll be a gorgeous spring day, but the event will happen rain or shine.

We'll have Open House sale specials, door prizes and other goodies to give away, Paintless Dent Repair on-site, burgers and dogs on the grill, and some more cool stuff I haven't fully worked out. I promise, it'll be a good time.

Pics from last year:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/danhurwitz/Events/Spring%20Open%20House%202010/031.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/danhurwitz/Events/Spring%20Open%20House%202010/043.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/danhurwitz/Events/Spring%20Open%20House%202010/028.jpg

--Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

How you liking the STI Harry?

Oh I am loving it!!!! Just can't wait till more parts are released for the car.

Right now I am planning on getting an exhaust, the Enkei GC-01 wheels (same as stock but lighter and more flush offset with 56.1mm center hub), and the Bilsteins that GTWORX is currently working on.

Oh man, so much I want to do with my car!! I know I plan on getting the Oil pressure and Fuel pressure gauges from Defi as well.

Don't know if I'll have the HG repaired by then, but if not I'll try to make it to the Open house and just drive the PT Conv. I want to find as much stuff to shoot for video & still now that I finally have my HDSLR. I wish I'd get paid for it (I'm poor...LOL) but still good practice with the new cam for later paid work.

Oh man, I'll be up in Pittsburgh that weekend. :icon_frow It figures. I hope the weather works out for everyone, looks like it'll be a good time.

Dan, the new clutch is great, installation well done! To anyone thinking of getting work done, I have had really good experiences with Mach V over the past couple of years.

There will be a Columbia, MD caravan and Montgomery Mall Caravan that people can join up with. I will be in the Columbia, MD Caravan. Then we're meeting up with the crew at Montgomery Mall, then headed down.

Figured I pass the word along.

Oh I am loving it!!!! Just can't wait till more parts are released for the car.

Right now I am planning on getting an exhaust, the Enkei GC-01 wheels (same as stock but lighter and more flush offset with 56.1mm center hub), and the Bilsteins that GTWORX is currently working on.

Oh man, so much I want to do with my car!! I know I plan on getting the Oil pressure and Fuel pressure gauges from Defi as well.

Glad that you like your new ride Harry!!. How about EM?.

My name is Mark. I was only giving you a compliment....

I meant Mark.

I appreciate the compliment, but I didn't want to turn the spotlight onto my car when Mach V was promoting their meet.

Are you going down on March 19? I should be there to pick up my wheels.

Archived