LegacyGT.com

door panel question 05 gt wagon

05wagongt

on both front doors on my wagon, the handle you grab to shut the door is coming loose from where it connects up to the to part of the door panel. previous owner screwed in handle to door armrest?:eek:

anyway, how expensive/complicated would it be to just put 2 new door panels on? i have the black panels with silver brushed trim....

Here's the DIY http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2006-legacy-rear-door-speaker-installation-diy-96930.html?t=96930&highlight=door+panel+removal.

Trust what it says I pulled my passenger side off to replace my mirror assembly. While your doing it it's a bit scary because you have to pull a bit harder than you would think.

Screwed the handle to armrest?? I'd pull a panel off 1st and see whats going on with it, you'll know more once you do.

After you do, if you still think you need a new one check the FS threads for newer panel's I've seen them come up before.

GL

Sometimes the easiest way to find out info is to Google 2005 Legacy GT and your question, legacygt.com threads will pop-up.

Here's the DIY http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2006-legacy-rear-door-speaker-installation-diy-96930.html?t=96930&highlight=door+panel+removal.

Trust what it says I pulled my passenger side off to replace my mirror assembly. While your doing it it's a bit scary because you have to pull a bit harder than you would think.

Screwed the handle to armrest?? I'd pull a panel off 1st and see whats going on with it, you'll know more once you do.

After you do, if you still think you need a new one check the FS threads for newer panel's I've seen them come up before.

GL

Sometimes the easiest way to find out info is to Google 2005 Legacy GT and your question, legacygt.com threads will pop-up.

thanks bro

Archived