LegacyGT.com

please help me.ASAP

chaz517

Kneejerk assumption is it was tuned with an Accessport/EcuTek or other approach that locks the ECU. I would be worried about a tuner who could not tell me if this was the case, reputable or not.

You have more problems if you bought the car at stage 2 and it WASN'T tuned. Is that the case?

Kneejerk assumption is it was tuned with an Accessport/EcuTek or other approach that locks the ECU. I would be worried about a tuner who could not tell me if this was the case, reputable or not.

You have more problems if you bought the car at stage 2 and it WASN'T tuned. Is that the case?

He knows it wasn't locked from a previous tune, and when I had my car at Subaru they flashed it to stock, so no stage 2 on stock car, thank u for the input tho, I appreciate it.

Wait... How do you know the stealership flashed it? When did that happen? Why?

Why don't you back up and go over the details you know so far. laff was going down the right path IMO. Start eliminating culprits beginning with the cable... BUT there is more wtf going on here than you have thus far divulged. Something doesn't sound right with this whole setup.

Car had the infamous studdering issue, so the dealer flashed the ecu to make sure it was stock that was about 3 weeks ago... tuner says he would be able to tell if it was unmarried improperly, but i suggested that as well. I do have an ebay cable but my car is canbus so i cant tune w it, just log, or so im told.. havent even taken the cable out the package. Think i saw tactrix 2.0 or something on his cable... sure is frustrating tho. They have tuned 100s of cars, and numerous legacy gts, just not any 07s.. thanks guys for the responses.

until you define "they" you're not going to get much feedback.

putting a ROM on a 4th gen with RR and EF is stupid-easy. shit, i've done it on the side of the highway. how sure are you that your tuner has "tuned numerous LGTs and hundreds of cars"?

Fair question, and yes im positive. THEY have a great reputation around here in ct, and i can view the dyno graphs from all the cars they have tuned over the years. They do a lot of business and have a lot of happy customers.. hopefully ill be one of them on monday.. frustrating as heck for me right now tho. All i know is that he said there is no definition for my particular early model 07 lgt w si drive.?.

Archived