LegacyGT.com

Service Manual for 2011 Subaru Legacy GT

Hello Everybody!

I've found a 2010 and 2012 Legacy GT Service Manual, but I need for 2011 model. I've realize some differences between 2010 and 2012 numbers in Suspension Section, then I need 2011 Service Manual to be sure about the correct numbers for my car (2011 Subaru Legacy GT).

Please, provide me a link to download a 2011 SM ;)

Thanks!

The factory service manual is exactly the same for the different years of the 2010 to 2012 legacy. The design is the same the only difference is maybe a different spring rate.

Search the forum for 2010 legacy fsm or vacation pics 2010.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

^^ That's not entirely correct. Some of the bushing in the rear suspension were different starting in 2012. The pillowballs they started using may require a different torque spec or something like that.

2010-2011 should be identical. Subaru made some changes to various suspension components for the 2012 MY and beyond.

http://jdmfsm.info/Auto/Japan/Subaru/

My subbie is a JDM model, but there is no chance to find a SM for JDM model. Then, I always consult a USDM SM. I know that differences will be found but I don't see another way to find torque spec for suspension, for instance. I don't want use an authorized dealer here in Brazil, since I'm sure they don't use torque wrench and I'll have to pay much more when comparing with another recommended service dealer (good price, deal with Ferrari and Aston Martin and use torque wrench with a simple wheel installation). However, I think they don't have torque specs for my car.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived