LegacyGT.com

Any idea how to tell the size of deatschwerks injectors?

I bought my lgt roughly a year ago, and since i have lightly modded it. i noticed the injectors on it look exactly like the deatschwerks injectors for 04-06 legacy's, yellow with a grey dot on top. i have no idea what size these are, i got this car from a dealership who had nothing to say on the matter. Deatschwerks says i have to ship the injectors to them in order to find out the flow, although id rather not since its my daily. does anyone happen to know an alternative?

Our injectors will have a 1-3 digit number scribed on the connector.

That number correspondes to the flow report all of our injectors are packaged with.

If you do not have the flow report, I won't be able to tell you what size the injectors are.

We do use Subaru OE cores for our STi and LGT side-feed line, so they will look like a stock injector when installed.

The DW injectors modify the OE ones, so they look similar. However, DW will engrave numbers on the back side of the connector. Those numbers are simply there as to reference to match the which injector is which on the flow sheet.

You could pull one out and see if theres XX numbers, most likely a DW. If it's a lightly modded car, I'd guess it's 740cc. but any fuel upgrades also means there was a turbo upgrade.

My guess, its still oem.

Edit: didn't see the post above, lol

Why not pull the ROM and see what injector scalar is in there? If that parameter were wrong the car would run like crap. If you have bigger injectors and the runs okay, it should have been tuned, and the tuner would have modified the scalar and latency values.
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

The stock injectors are also that color and are 550's.

I never knew that, i just feel stupid now :rolleyes:

althought on the otherhand, the car also did come with a perrin tmic and sways and is currently only gets about 21.5 mpg highway. Is that normal for these cars with the cobb ap stg2 tune?

Our injectors will have a 1-3 digit number scribed on the connector.

That number correspondes to the flow report all of our injectors are packaged with.

If you do not have the flow report, I won't be able to tell you what size the injectors are.

We do use Subaru OE cores for our STi and LGT side-feed line, so they will look like a stock injector when installed.

I dont have the report, as i wasnt the on the buy the injectors, but ill be removing one to see when im back from vacation. Thanks

Is that a Cobb off-the-shelf map you're running?
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

Archived