LegacyGT.com

Turbos - Turbos - Turbos - Turbos...& Turbos!

Subimods

This will be a growing thread for Turbos for your LGT's! I am adding more, so if you don't see something, just ask, it's a matter of me organizing the information for the thread! Prices are shipped pricing for US48. Please take the time to contact us, I will do my best to earn your business with the best competitive pricing around.

?ui=2&ik=73d5b1a269&view=att&th=139087f0e2cb1e2f&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_h5n0pb880&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8TB_geE_RNZ5yUYCR3O6U7&sadet=1347408399419&sads=eGjt8iDpjfZ3ZCJfPP8IpJFvESA

Tomioka 18G TD05: - Contact For LGT Pricing

The TR TD05-18G Turbo is the one of the best turbo upgrade for your street car. The turbo chararistic is very similar of factory VF39 Turbo but with an increased spool rate and capacity to handle upwards of 350HP so it makes a great addition to your engine if you are planning to keep your car daily driver friendly. The turbo comes with all fitting and gaskets, ready to bolt on out of the box.

• TR TD05-18G Turbo for Subaru Legacy GT 2005+, WRX GH8 2009+, Forester SH5/9 2008+ [TR-TS1004]

Tomioka 20G's:

Tomioka 20g TD05: - Contact For LGT Pricing

TR TD05-20G Turbo for Subaru Legacy GT 2005+, WRX GH8 2009+, Forester SH5/9 2008+ [TR-TS1005]

If you are looking for a street/track turbo look no further, the TR TD05-20G turbo makes a excellent street and track turbo. This turbo is capable of up to 400HP and maintain a street drivability when you are off the track. With a larger wheel blades then the TR TD05-18G this turbo can handle mid to high end horsepower without increasing the lag time on the turbo when compared to stock. The turbo comes with all fitting and gaskets, ready to bolt on out of the box.

Tomioka 20g TD06: - Contact For LGT Pricing, I have a surplus of these!!! Save on HUGE Power!

TR TD06-20G Turbo for Subaru Legacy GT 2005+, WRX GH8 2009+, Forester SH5/9 2008+ [TR-TS1006]

Introducing the largest available bolt on turbo replacement for the 2009+ WRX GH8, 2005+ Legacy GT & 2008+ Forester SH5/9. The TR TD06-20G turbo is designed for the newer models of Subaru with fly-by throttle turbo design. This turbo is made for high-end power while maintaining the bolt in design as much as possible. This turbo can handle up to 450 HP for all your racing needs. Upgraded engine internals is strongly recommended for this turbo.

-----------------

http://www.hptmotorsports.com/images/detailed/5/AMR-CXR500-LGT.jpg

AMR CXR500 Bolt-On Turbo: - Contact For LGT Pricing

AMR's CXR500 Bolt-On Turbo for the 05-09 LGT is an awesome turbo that is sure to put a smile on your face. The CXR500 comes with a ported, 8cm exhaust housing and a ported, custom-cast compressor housing that that is designed to fit in the engine bay better than any other turbo of this size (no grinding or busting out a BFH to make something fit). The CXR500 comes equipped with a 44lb compressor wheel. With the extreme porting on the compressor housing and thermal coated turbine housing, along with the large turbine wheel, gives the CXR500 a flow rate of 47 lb/min. This seemingly small increase in airflow allows the CXR500 to pull hard on top end of the rev-range without any loss of power on low and mid range. The AMR CXR500 is perfectly compatible with the OEM TMIC too! The CXR500 is most efficient when run between 20psi & 24psi and will produce 350-430whp when fully tuned with all supporting modifications. AMR backs their CXR500 with a 90-day limited warranty. [AMR-CXR500-LGT]

CXR500 Features and Specs:

- 44lb/min Compressor Wheel (turbo flows 47lbs/min when ported and coated)

- 8cm2 Exhaust Housing

- 14.5psi Wastegate Spring

- 2.4" Compressor Inlet

- Ported Compressor Housing

- Ported Exhaust Housing

- Oil & Water Cooled

- Includes all oil and water lines & all gaskets

-----------------

http://www.jscspeed.com/images/catalog/category4500_thumb.jpg

05-09 Legacy GT VF52 Turbo - Contact For LGT Pricing

The IHI VF52 turbocharger is a great upgrade for those who just aren't satisfied with the power limitations of their stock turbo. The VF52 has an incredible power output of up to 320whp when tuned with 650cc injectors and supporting modifications. This is an OEM Subaru turbocharger so all stock oil and water lines bolt up with no modification, though the stock heat shield may require some trimming because of different wastegate configurations. If you want to keep the stock intercooler and get almost 25% more power to the ground, this is the turbo for you. Whether you autocross, road race, drag race, or daily drive your car, this turbo will continue to impress you every time you step on the gas.

-----------------

05-09 Legacy GT Deatschwerks DW65C Fuel Pump - $149 SHIPPED US48!

Again, if you have any other questions, need other parts etc, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd like to earn your business!

Joe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived