LegacyGT.com

Maybe take a look at my tables?

jameshawk25

So I flashed my 06 lgt with the mickeyd's stage 1 map and I am having trouble with knock....or at least I think I am. I am new to etuning so please dont beat on me too hard. Here is a table of a 3rd gear pull and a snap shot of learning view after some driving. Thanks in advance guys.

romraiderlog_20120921_134753.csv

LearningView_9-21-2012 2 29 48 PM.csv

Ok so I started messing with my tune a little. I backed the problem areas off .75 on base timing and it took it down to two problem areas. I am going to back timing off a little more. Does my mass air flow intake look right...i think it is a little low at WOT. Any input would be awesome and greatly appreciated.

romraiderlog_20120923_172333.csv

448575029_LearningView_SS_9-23-201253522PM.thumb.jpg.9b55144da5cb22dbf9afff248a829b71.jpg

Ya like i said the only thing that is done is i got an open induction cover and put a k&n panel filter in it. I will post a shot of ny learning view from today. I got all the knock learning number to 0 but my a/f learning is still a little high. I am figuring out how the tuning on this car works.

anyway.....

you need to start off with the basics, like running wastegate boost, taking 2-3* off the advance table, richening your open loop targets, then do the first pull so you don't blow shit up. you will need to scale the maf since you added that stupid hot-air induction cover and the k&n. i have a suggestion that would make your life a whole lot easier. get a stock filter, and put the rest of the intake back on. then you won't have to worry much about the maf scaling. using a wideband is a real good idea to confirm open loop targets and actuals. you could be running leaner than appropriate while in open loop right now.

you're logging way too many things at once.

Ok so i will have to read up on maf scaling any good places to start looking? Just backing the base timing has pretty much cleaned up the knock. What do you suggest i log? I know i was looking at a lot but it was what i wanted to look at. The stock tune had all kinds of knock and was way off so anything is better than where i started.

Archived