LegacyGT.com

Pricing for 2010 Legacy 3.6r Limited

MisterFleX

Hey everyone. I wanted to get some advice on pricing fir a 2010 Lwgacy 3.6r Limited with 51k miles on it, and comes with pretty much everything (navi, moonroof, etc) except for fog lights. Now I know the navi system on the 2010-2012 leaves something to be desired (from reading the forums), but I like having the other features it provides.

Test drove the car and it was smooth. Everything looked fine on it as well, except for curb rash on the passenger side tires (one significant scratch on each). Looked like it came from a high curb. We did get to pricing for the car, but walked. Their last offer was $21k before taxes and fees. How much would fog lights plus installation cost? I was thinking of adding that in with maybe the gold plus warranty to my counter offer. Any thoughts or advice? Thanks in advance!

Also, any thoughts on the curb rash? From what I remember, they were more like curb gouges similar to this (not my picture). Is curb rash more of a cosmetic issue or can it have any potential effects on the tires themselves?

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9256/2591.jpg

why would someone put honda rims on a subaru? Either way, a 2010 3.6r limited with NAV should be around 22k with about 50k mileage. So I think you are getting a pretty good deal on the vehicle assuming there are no issues. With 2010's I would make sure there are no shimmy issues.

I don't think adding a gold warranty may be worth it at this stage and I imagine it may be more expensive because the car has more miles on it. I'd offer 20.5k and see if they bite.

Thanks for the advice guys. I actually think I am going to go a different route since I was able to find some deals on a few 2012 3.6r. That will probably lead to a new thread with more questions, lol, but I appreciate all the help.

Archived