LegacyGT.com

Northern CT/Western MA Meet?

luchadorjose

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah that's the idea. once I can count on a good number of leggy's I'll post it for CTsubie/NES and get more subies

i say you do this after you put your suspension on so i can see what it looks like and go for a quick ride to feel the BC =)

• I Donated Too
i'm up for it if its MAINLY LGT's and and yes your welcome to roll too 08SpecB. the majority of the meets in CT are WRX's and STI that mommy and daddy had built for them!

Well I wanted to get LGT's in force, but plan on inviting people from CTSubie and NES too, just wanted to try getting a local meet together. I don't have any hate for impreza owners

i don't hate impreza owners in fact i really like alot of the impreza/WRX/STI cars. My issue is a few of the CTsubie crew are are all about what numbers they can produce on paper, and not how they perform as actual Daily driven cars. example: i went to a few meets and one guy actually trailer-ed his rides and one kid was bragging about pushing 700hp but said he was afraid to ever drive it in the snow or rain. my point is simple i would like to see mainly Legacy/LGT/SPEC B owners at a meet for once, instead of all impreza showing up with only one LGT!

Archived