LegacyGT.com

My Deal With "quick4dr"

TehRicer

Purchased a door panel & a center console off this forum through "quick4dr."

My OEM driver side door panel had some cracks in it, so I figured I'd purchase one that was in good condition. I sent quick4dr a message via pm, & specifically asked him about cracks, etc.

This was his response:

"cup holder is seperate from main unit and arm wrest lid. Door panel is all good no cracks or broken clips. i gotta get cardboard to ship the doar panel but the center console is ready to go."

Pictures. I think they're self explanatory.

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y424/TehRicer/003_zps0e8227f5.jpg

^Missing back tab, therefore there's nothing to hold it in place.

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y424/TehRicer/006_zps81594907.jpg

^This is EXACTLY why I wanted another door panel. Mine was like this. The wooden trim is held on by 3 individual plastic welds on the backside of the door. As you can see, one's cracked.

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y424/TehRicer/002_zps73584ced.jpg

http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y424/TehRicer/001_zpsf5627582.jpg

quick4dr, suck my dick. Buyers beware.

Uh, well, either he was lying and it was broken before he shipped, in which case he should refund you. Otherwise it was damaged in shipping, and he should file a claim with the shipper, and refund you.

Why not take care of it the right way?

^+1

In fact, it is even outlined in the rules that SBT refreshed yesterday.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/our-sites-general-sale-rules-all-members-please-review-195213.html?t=195213

MEMBER-SELLER/BUYER RESPONSIBILITY

-Use PMs only to exchange payment or pickup/delivery information

-Discuss shipping/handling as part of the sale - make sure the item is delivered or shipped properly to the intended buyer

-Handle disputes privately

It's considered much better form to try to work it out first. Posting to the public would be what you do if that fails...

I'm not pushing for a refund, therefore there is no "dispute." I'm just posting my experience.

I don't see any issue at all.

The fact that you aren't makes me question you more than him.

If it was shipping damage, you're calling him out without even giving him a chance to do anything about it. That's not cool.

Okay, question away haha what the heck

Lmfao, t'was not shipping damage. I can see only one defect be from shipping damage.

The wood trim defect. Def not shipping.

T'was $45.00 Get over it ShadowImg. I'm just posting my experience

It's still weird that you're posting this here, slamming a member without first trying to resolve it privately. If he were to resolve it privately, then it wouldn't matter if he screwed up as long as he made fair resolution with you.

As far as I know, you have some separate beef with the seller and are simply posting images of the panels you pulled off your own car since you state the damage is identical. Bottom line, you're stepping outside forum guidelines, and it thus makes you look like the offending party.

This thread definitely calls for sammiches.

Posting a thread like this is weak sauce. Man up and handle it through PM.

you'll get over it. i promise

I sent him a PM a while ago.

I disagree though.

Discussing such an issue w/out notifying the forum is in the seller's favor. He sold me a defective part. So, I should PM him so we can keep it between just us?

Lmfao, I think I'm going to do that. Sell a bunch of sh*tty parts. If someone PM's me, I'll just be like, "hey man let's just keep that between us. I have other parts I want to get rid of, so just keep it on the low so I can get those sold"

lol

**** that noise. He has 3 extra door panels left. I'm letting people know, so others don't get screwed like I did.

Edit: Quick4Dr just sent me a message:

first off, putting me on blast is horse****. I have been an upstanding member on this forum with numerous transaction over the past 3 years, you my friend are a noob. That door panel is in as described condition none of the tabs to mount it to the door are broken, and the panel itself is not cracked! As per the wood it was never pried up like that when on my vehicle but judging on how you are holding the door you probably split it yourself. The door is a 7 year old panel that is clean. Put a clip on the handle bracket and suck it up. Im not refunding you since you put it out on the forum prior to contacting me. Ask any other member I have had a transaction with, all good no problems.

So TehRicer go back to your ricer forums where you probably came from and enjoy.

Paypal dispute, here I come.

Archived