LegacyGT.com

LGT Ltd 17” wheel w/ tire (1)

weidspeed

I've got one 2005 LGT Ltd OEM 17” alloy wheel w/ Bridgestone RE92 215/45/17 tire all VGC. Tire is mounted & balanced w/ 6-7/32” of tread.

I bought this as a full-sized spare so my son could drive cross-country without worry of ending up driving on a donut. Sold LGT ... want it gone.

$50 or FREE (no kidding) to SCCA member, Track Night in America, or Street Survival participant. Pick-up only. text me 5033674789

Wheel Specifications

Size: 17" x 7"

Style: 5 Spoke

Bolt Pattern: 5 x 100mm

Offset: 55mm

Anyone willing to work with Clink and hang with SM folks (of which I'm one) is good with me! Is this John with the Legacy GT wagon???

Text me to confirm you'll be able to meet me at the SCCA 3X Regional race at PIR on 8/28 - 8/30 and I'll bring it with me.

Jim

Five-O 3.367 four 789

• 2 weeks later...
Four_wheel_drifts you've got first dibs on the wheel. Please call or text me, so I know whether to bring the wheel to PIR this weekend. If anyone else is interested in it, please call or text Five-O 3.367 four 789. I'd rather give it to an enthusiast than sell it to a wheel shop. Thanks!

• 1 year later...
just posted it on Craigslist for $100, but same freebie offer to US Military and SCCA -- I know that's a bit unusual pricing model, but what can a I say: I'm big fans of both institutions :-) Happy New Year!

Another wheel is always good. Where abouts are you? I'm heading south in a couple of weeks to pick up Silver Bullet parts from Gator.

If on the way, I'll stop by and pick it up.

Archived