LegacyGT.com

Anyone do LEd turn signals for the front?

1-3-2-4

I tried switchbacks paired with the Tap-Turn module but they never worked right (only the amber turned on) and the signal brightness its self was underwhelming to me in the daylight. Even under overcast skies signal visibility was questionable. I went back to just the standard corners.

I have LED switchbacks from eBay. I don't want to upstage the vendors on here but I got them for a better price and they are very good quality I can send you the link if you like.

Check out my turn signals here:

Definitely bright enough during the day and extremely bright at night. Check out my lighting video below to see them blinking normally and the brightness at night after installing a $10 relay from Diode Dynamics.

I have LED switchbacks from eBay. I don't want to upstage the vendors on here but I got them for a better price and they are very good quality I can send you the link if you like.

Check out my turn signals here:

Definitely bright enough during the day and extremely bright at night. Check out my lighting video below to see them blinking normally and the brightness at night after installing a $10 relay from Diode Dynamics.

If you can send me the link that would be great I will be needing these once I finish my headlights . Btw yours look great!

I will buy those then I replace both my front headlights, for whatever reason the '05 they cloud from the inside out.. and I hate cloudy headlights so I will be buying replacements and putting in some RX330 HID projectors.

It is the inside of the lense.. I just pulled a pair apart and had to buff to remove whatever they coat the inside of the lense with. I will be having my father professionally clear them inside and out

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got the switchbacks from diodedynamics. They are very bright. And i, personally, think they are far more aesthetically pleasing bulbs, when not lit...

The quality it's unmatched by anything else I've used... and I tried 2 other brands.

Archived