LegacyGT.com

South Carolina Roll Call - add your screen name

SBT

Alright, been seeing a bunch of LGTs around Mt Pleasant and North Charleston and a few more up Columbia way, so let's get a rally tally of who's all here. Post up your screen name and location

SBT - Mt Pleasant

Edited by SBT
changin' for change's sake
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
JW - welcome. BTW - just got my 98 LGT here from SoCal and glad to have it here finally. Love the 2nd gens, almost as much as I love me 4th gen.

BTW - someone in a DGM OBXT rolled up fast behind me yesterday just off the Don Holt and when I accelerated to get over, they hung back. Anyone on here?

True - well you're definitely welcome. I'm thinking something like a Memorial weekend drive-in and fun run kind of thing. Who's available?

I'ld definate be up for a meet. there arent too many lgt owners in the upstate so it would be good to actually see some decent ones to get some ideas. i know that fairway subaru here in greenville is gonna have a car show in april.
I'm a native of South Carolina. I am a dying breed.

I have met Smitty and Noel before yes. Smitty I think I met you at the BMW plant and Noel at Laurens at Michelin.

SBT on getting down to Charleston sometimes but not enough as my job keeps me from having fun latley.

Hopefully I'm looking for a new job and this will change.

On a side note if anyone is bored this weekend the South Carolinia Region SCCA is looking for volunteers to work the Buck Muse Memorial Race at CMP.

I will state that volunteering and working a race is tons of fun and it gives you a perspective up and close of grassroots racing.

Visit : http://www.scsportscar.com/forums/showthread.php?2903-Buck-Muse-Memorial-Races-this-Weekend-at-CMP-Help-Still-Needed!

For information about the event..

I can only dream of a 3.6l H6 tt Legacy

True - well you're definitely welcome. I'm thinking something like a Memorial weekend drive-in and fun run kind of thing. Who's available?

I'd probably be in, depends on if my family is coming down that weeeknd.