LegacyGT.com

Why do for sale pictures have to be uploaded to the site?

I'm curious about this. Ive read through all the stickies and it only says they have to. Not why.

I dont really see the benefit aside from inconveniencing those that already have the pictures hosted elsewhere?

Am I the only one who feels this way?

So to play devils advocate.. the pictures could just be deleted from the user's attachment bin after upload and being sold.

Ive got a message numerous times about exceeding my data storage capacity on this site, resulting in me having to log in and remove some of my attachments.

:shrug: in my eyes a picture is a picture. Just because its uploaded to the users attachment file doesn't mean the picture is theirs.

So to play devils advocate.. the pictures could just be deleted from the user's attachment bin after upload and being sold.

Ive got a message numerous times about exceeding my data storage capacity on this site, resulting in me having to log in and remove some of my attachments.

:shrug: in my eyes a picture is a picture. Just because its uploaded to the users attachment file doesn't mean the picture is theirs.

Yea thats what I was thinking. Idk thats what my understanding of the "uploading pics to the site" rule. Protects the buyer and seller.

Archived