LegacyGT.com

Official Spotted North TX Thread

Rattsl

Cars spotted in areas near Dallas and FT.Worth and extending into Oklahoma.

Spotted 2 Garnet Red 4th gens, one in Roanoke off 377 next to QT, and one off Keller on 377 as well. Keller owner already found my here on LGF. Spotted a 2.5i and another 4th gen LGT, both white at the parking lot of TCC NW. Honked at the LGT, but no honk back.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha, how far into Oklahoma? Not that there are many LGT's up here anyway. I make the drive down to AWD Tuning every once in a while, so I'll keep an eye out.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

@Famaya,

sure. I'm gonna ask about getting some things checked out and see how I can get rid of my low rpm when I'm at idle, and ask about it stuttering. Sounds like a piston is misfiring. That, and a scent of burning oil above 100mph. Lol...found that out just a few hours ago.

Ratts when you go to AWD Tuning would you be able to provide some feedback on the place? Thanks.

My LGT is tuned by AWD Tuning and I've had work done on two of my vehicles there. Easily worth the drive down from up here in Oklahoma, and there's no one I'd trust more with my car. Good shop, great people.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

Spotted the same 4th Gen in white entering TCC Nw. Around 4:20pm. Old model wheels, or looked like them, badgeless trunk, wing, and I think it had a scoop. Couldn't tell. Flashed my fogs at him...but nothing. He was directly infront of me.

Next to work, a 08 or 9 LGT Spec B, Bronze color...I think they guy works in the restaurant next to my shop. It's there daily. I don't park next to him, but if he's there tomorrow, I will.

I don't know why I haven't mentioned it before. I will snag a shot of course. Hopefully he doesn't see me, or if he does, I'll just talk to him nonchalantly.

I've been driving a little more sportier lately and I noticed (because I normally drive with music loudly) my BOV is actually quite noticible. Hopefully it's not anything bad, and it's normal because this would be my first turbo vehicle.

Do you not hear yours?

Roll windows up, turn ac and radio off.

Accelerate normally and remove foot off pedal. If not, accelerate a little harder and release quickly. I hear mine when I do this, but...it's not bothering me. Just wanna make sure it's fine. I'm probably overreacting.

Archived