LegacyGT.com

Where's the closes performance shop familiar with Subaru Legacy GT's from western MA?

Moddiction

Does anyone know of any reputable install shops familiar with working on legacy GT's anywhere close to western ma? I am in the berkshires right by ct and ny border.

I have a few parts I need installed and too cold out for me to do it myself right now and don't have a whole lot of time anyways.

Need a downpipe installed and turbo inspection while dp is off and remove the banjo filter.

Also need the grimmspeed ebcs installed and a boost leak test performed.

I am getting ready for a stage 2 tune so just need to make sure everything is in order before hand.

I know there are a bunch of shops over by Boston but would rather not drive 3 hours each way if possible.

Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks!

-Ryan.

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Moddiction Stainless steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust, cooling, fuel, gauges+MUCH more!

How far are you from Brentuning? If nearby maybe I will go there to get parts put on and then take the drive to Brentuning on the way back to get tuned.

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

PSItuning is where Bren does his tuning and Motive is actually in Woburn which is prob a 30-40min drive east of worcester depending on which way you go. Another is Kaizen Tuning in Acton, MA off of RT2 they work on alot of cars and almost exclusively with GTR's but also with Subarus and EVO's. For what you are looking to get done especially the dp install and turbo check you could prob go to a reputable shop near you who you trust and have no problems. Install the EBCS the day of the tune it takes like 15 minutes and i am sure someoone would help you if you had questions. Are you going to the Dynoday through Bren?

Still confused sorry. So does he rent the dyno to tune there? Or is he the only tuner there and psi tuning just does mechanical work? Going to call them up this afternoon.

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

I might just wind up going down to PA to Evans tuning. One of the best tuners around if not the best in the Honda scene but also does a lot of subis and Evos.

I had my S2000 tuned there and been perfect for 55k miles at 410whp so might do that. Bit more of a drive and more expensive but great tuner!

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Do you know if when tuning the Cobb AP if he tunes off the Stage 2 tune or starts from scratch cell by cell?

He starts off from scratch. He has his own maps that he's been perfecting since he started tuning subarus in 2003.

ok yeah thats good. I will probably go there since it is a bit cheaper, much closer and sounds like a great tuner!

Only wish psi tuning sounded like they were able to work on a subaru. Gave me zero confidence when I asked them said they usually work on mostly Honda's.

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Yeah I know it is. I've done almost all installs on my S2000 myself including sc etc. I just don't really have the time right now and driveway is always icy and wet. No garage currently.

So I'd rather just have a shop do it quick before tuning it since I'd have to be there anyways.

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Archived