LegacyGT.com

1st time subaru legacy owner. 08 limited. need help!

ok now that i own a subaru i have some plans but i really dont know where to start. i found a decent deal on upper strut braces for the front and rear on ebay motors $79.95usd and ive found that if you want vent visors you have to pay almost 2x that lol. so if you guys have any tips or hints to help me find the good deals on the legacy (yes i know of subimods) id really appreciate it. newcarj.jpg

I have a used Cusco FSTB im about to list for $100.00 shipped

needs some TLC and likely paint

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

unless it's for bling factor - the strut braces are not needed for our chassis. The strut towers are integral with the firewall, so it's not a weak point. What are vent visors?

rainguards

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

ok i would like to at least have the look so i might still buy the front brace just for as you guys put it "bling" tho i usually dont do such things.....i just really like the look, but im also looking at better brakes packages and a lightweight main pulley (billet aluminum). also i have the SOHC 2.5i you cant instal the turbo onto that motor correct? you need the DOHC 2.5?

ok i would like to at least have the look so i might still buy the front brace just for as you guys put it "bling" tho i usually dont do such things.....i just really like the look, but im also looking at better brakes packages and a lightweight main pulley (billet aluminum). also i have the SOHC 2.5i you cant instal the turbo onto that motor correct? you need the DOHC 2.5?

With enough money you can do anything.

It just not worth it to do that to a 2.5i.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived