LegacyGT.com

Red Rocks Meet Thread

Current Red Rocks Meet

Sunday March 30

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u134/Boomerjinks/web%20crap/RRM2.jpg

Above says it all. More info and discussion about it here: http://www.awdpirates.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30573

Adam & Matt

Revolutions Performance

417 E. Vermijo

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Store | Contact Info | Website

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could round up the legacy's off of c-470 and broadway at amc 24 parking lot, like last year before the big summer meet, the location is on the way to red rocks and its right off the highway...

That sound like a plan to me. We just need to pick a time to meet.

I do however need to detail my engine compartment before the meet. Havn't done it since i owned the car (little over 3 months).

That sound like a plan to me. We just need to pick a time to meet.

I do however need to detail my engine compartment before the meet. Havn't done it since i owned the car (little over 3 months).

We could meet at 10 chit chat for 15-20 minutes and head down. As for the engine bay get cd2 at autozone. It is the bomb, i used it on my ride a month ago, still getting praise from people on how clean my engine bay is since.;)

Wow, don't know how I missed this thread...the meet was very fun last year. Usually DJMonkey lets everyone know, he must be sleepin or somthin:confused:

Yeah, I haven't had time to do much of anything lately. I pretty much only see the threads I've already subscribed to anymore. But I just sent an e-mail out for you...

I won't be able to make it to this meet....I'm hoping I'm not working that Sunday, and if I'm not I'll be up in Copper watching my buddy compete in the snowboarding finals

I will have to try that cleaner on my engine bay.

So lets start a list of people who want to meet at c470 and broadway at the AMC parking lot:

1) collegemt

2) tommypenguin

3) rockymtngt

4)

5)

6)

Add your name

Gonna try to make it for once...:spin::p

Damn. I only work one in 3 weekends but I work that Sunday. Get some pics at least. Out of curiousity anybody else live up north (Westminster/Broomfield)? Mwiener is in Lafayette 15 minutes away... the closest to me from the guys on here I think.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby