LegacyGT.com

performance parts

Just wondering if anyone knew of a site besides ebay to find any performance parts for a 2007 legacy 2.5. And i know that people are gonna say well you should have got a gt , but i didnt so im workin with what i have. Any help would be nice. Thanks for all your help!

Any of the vendors on here, Google, search on here.

There isn't much you can do with a 2.5i unless you go turbo or supercharger. Or suspension upgrades.

Do you have E85 fuel in your area? If so, grab a used set of GT injectors from the classifieds and get a tune for e85. That's your best bet Imo.

'08 Legacy 2.5i - hybrid intake - delta 1000 - E85 - magnaflow exhaust

bomber did ou super charge you car if so what did you have to change to make it work correctly. did you have to rebuild the motor to handle itor did you slap it on your stock car. i ve done crank pulley and p/s pulley which i noticed a difference in response. ive also puttein stechs on and front and rear strut tower bars.

bomber did ou super charge you car if so what did you have to change to make it work correctly. did you have to rebuild the motor to handle itor did you slap it on your stock car. i ve done crank pulley and p/s pulley which i noticed a difference in response. ive also puttein stechs on and front and rear strut tower bars.

Stock bottom end. It can handle 9-10psi fine.

Which ps pulley did you get?

Good so far but I don't have a bunch of miles on it yet. Others have had success. 10psi is about the max they recommend on the stock bottom end due to higher compression.

E85 not mandatory, but it'll help make some more power :)

Archived