LegacyGT.com

Roll Call! NE MD, and DE

Brett

I've been meaning to get down to cecil county dragway one of these Fridays but always have other things going on.

I'd be down for a cruise sometime too. Would be sweet if we could cruise and then end up at a state park or something where we can grill and socialize.

I've been meaning to get down to cecil county dragway one of these Fridays but always have other things going on.

I'd be down for a cruise sometime too. Would be sweet if we could cruise and then end up at a state park or something where we can grill and socialize.

yea that sounds cool. i'll be busy for a few weekends, though. i'm trying to set up a spring install on this saturday or asap based on my workdays. like i said, i'm always at the strip on fridays. i was watching last week and after seeing some sorry ass times, i decided to make a few passes. i whooped 2 sti's. the driver was holding their cars back lol. i haven't seen any other lgt's yet

• 4 weeks later...
  • I Donated Too
yea that sounds cool. i'll be busy for a few weekends, though. i'm trying to set up a spring install on this saturday or asap based on my workdays. like i said, i'm always at the strip on fridays. i was watching last week and after seeing some sorry ass times, i decided to make a few passes. i whooped 2 sti's. the driver was holding their cars back lol. i haven't seen any other lgt's yet

ORLY? You have time slips? what mods on your car?

I used to live right down the road from the dragway. Been trying to get a Philly group to head down there.

ORLY? You have time slips? what mods on your car?

I used to live right down the road from the dragway. Been trying to get a Philly group to head down there.

they must've had driver error lol. one bested a 14.2 and the other had a 15.3 :p* i don't have their slip because i didn't go against them. i only had the stg1 ap map which really does nothing for an 08. MY time slip is in my album on my profile. i'm going tonight to get my 13.xxx. just went stg2 last week and the strip is open to the public!

Yeah im always at the 95 or 896 meets in Delaware, im the old second gen 98 leggy only one around here lol. That dude with the red wrx swapped legacy gt on here?

oh, what time did you show up friday? i got there at 9, waited 15 minutes, saw some stupid scenesters, then left. i'm not talking to scenesters

• 2 weeks later...

Archived