LegacyGT.com

2006 Legacy Spec B

Connor

I have been looking at a Spec B about an hour away from me. It is #422/500, which is not in the Spec B registry. Does anybody know anything about this car? It has 58k miles and the dealer is asking 20k. What is an appropriate price for this car? It is not under Nada, and KBB only gives a dealer excellent price. Is this dealer out of line with the price? Is there anything I should be weary of buying this car?

Here's the link: http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/inview/detail.jsp?dealer_id=949412&dealership_view_name=CarzoneUSALLC&ct=u&car_id=341339892

Thanks!

It's an OK price if it's bone stock and immaculate. Honestly I'd guess closer to 17000 would be more reasonable since it is still an almost 8 year old car. See what kind of maintenance records, how many owners there were, and go from there.

It's an OK price if it's bone stock and immaculate. Honestly I'd guess closer to 17000 would be more reasonable since it is still an almost 8 year old car. See what kind of maintenance records, how many owners there were, and go from there.

Salesman said it is bone stock, in the pictures it looks pretty clean. I'm going to look at it tomorrow and see if I see any remnants of aftermarket parts. I agree with you on the price, 20k seems too high.

Archived