LegacyGT.com

for those interested

robitrice

I hardly go on NASIOC, but my buddy is on there more often and made this aware to me. I've been to one and it was a good time. I was the only LGT Sedan while the other was a wagon so figured id share the info with fellow LGT'ers. I will be going with about 4 other cars (AMR Stg 2'd STi, 04 WRX, 03 EVO and a bugeye). I posted the link to the NASIOC thread for those interested, hope to see some others there. If anyone has seen that Yellow fully build WRX at Wiked Big Meet itll be there thursday and it will be running finally :lol:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2302065

yea i wont lie certainly wasn't my crowd of people, it was mostly stock STi's and people talking about access ports the whole time. The only enjoyment i had was the Lunenburg cop stopping in and acting crazy and how his new WRX was the fastest car made lol. But in north central MA there is hardly anything better to do lol

Haha, I saw this thread when it first popped up.. used to be on nut sack a little more often than i am now.. I went the the 'South' RI meet a couple times.. younger crowd, they're nice enough, but at the same time kinda cliquey.. they were pretty much all heavily modded wrxs&stis. They didnt really care much about the legacy, too plain for their tastes..

I'd thought about taking a ride up some time to check out this one, see if it was any better than the one down here. But I dunno, maybe if a few more LGTs start going..

i got there late tonight cause of work but it was alright people started leaving at like 9:45 so it piddled out quick. Ill keep people informed on different places. It is just something for me and my friends to do on a thurs night. pretty much same group of people from before and it was cliquey too. A few people who yap abt this and that i just laugh at them. either way something to do i am the only LGT ;(

• 2 weeks later...
NRW pissed i cant go sat to watch the dyno's i went all evil kenieval on a curb last night and bent an A arm so the car is in the shop.

:lol: I read that. Those curbs jump out at ya

14/not yet/Salvador

Dammmn any pics?

Archived