LegacyGT.com

What Would I Need to Do for This to Fit?

Well is it flanged like your stock turbo or no? If not you will need a Process West TMIC or FMIC. If it's flanged it should drop in. Both will need a tune, I'm sure you know that but I figured I'd cover it.

I have brand new gaskets on the exhaust to mid, the mid to dp, and the dp to the turbo. I know that I am going to need a tune when I get the new turbo. How do I know if it is flanged or not? I have heard of the banjo filters, but don't really know what it is could you link me?

Oh, I couldn't go with that one then. I am confused though. I am reading that my 550cc injectors are good 350-375 HP. Why wouldn't I be able to get a Tomioka TD05 -18 G? Should I not worry about? Should I just go with the BNR Evo 16G? I am trying to stay daily driven and not put a lot of money into my car. I just want to get the turbo, oil lines, fuel pump, and maybe an up pipe and be done. Would this be okay on the 16 G.

What would I need to set this up as my top mount? Yes I understand the brand isn't the best it is just a theoretical thing like what I would need if I went with this type of top mount?[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FS5HV36/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2O6K7ZN9G0ON8]Amazon.com: Subaru Impreza WRX STi TD05 16G Turbo + Intercooler + Y pipe /BOV: Automotive[/ame]

Archived