LegacyGT.com

Perrin Mufflers and Catback Exhaust, Order Now !!!

PLTek

Hello,

Available as early as next week will be the CATBACK and the list price on it will be 949USD:

--3 inch piping from the downpipe will include a 16 inch resonator

--it will go to 2.5 inches at the Y

--single wall 4 inch tips

--entire exhaust made of 304 stainless steel, POLISHED

--laser cut Perrin logos

Just wanted to let you know that Perrin should start shipping their new exhaust next week.

I dont have all the details (no surpirse) but I was told that the components (mufflers are now being polished)

I got some pictures below and should have some better ones and more details in the next coming days.

http://www.pltek.net/perrinmuffler.jpg

http://www.pltek.net/perrincatback.jpg

You can pre-order the CATBACK now (we will not charge your card until we are about to ship the product)

http://www.pltek.net/newlegacy-exhaust-ex.htm

Let us know if you have any questions.

Peter Sz

PLTek,llc

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need sound clips! They look good (from the horrible angles the pics are at) but a db rating or sound clips would help along the decision making process.

Now I have 3 to choose from, Fujitsubo, stromung, and perrin

That looks super-sexy.....

More, larger - and end-on, please - pictures, please!

Also, sound clips?

That looks like I should be able to cram one of those "silencer" cones in there to appease the wifey when she's riding with me. :)

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

hi guys,

I have a request to Perrin to get me more info. Just preordred some as well.

It might be a while before sound clips come out, best testimony is for someone to put them one and review them.

So far, this will be the most affordable muffler or catback system out there and we all know that Perrin makes a great quality product

Best

PS

PLTek,llc

ok let me re-phrase,

Perrin Catback List price is equal to that of Borla.

Perrin Mufflers will be the least expensive option as far as I know.

Lori

PLtek,llc

I must be missing something. I am totally not trying to be a jerk I am jsut confused as I am looking into catbacks and prices and such...

On PLtek.com

Borla catback = $749

Perrin Catback = $919

Is that a typo on the site? Looks like the borla set is a steal! I know someone with that on his car and it sounds niiiice too! Can't wait to hear clips from perrin

Mblock66,

Again, the LIST PRICE on Borla is 899USD, sure, my sell is 749USD. If I sold the Perrin exhaust for 749USD, I would be adding quite a bit of money to each transaction. Borlas discounts are intensely higher than Perrins but the fact remains LIST PRICE is the same.

My mistake, should have said that the Perrin LIST PRICE is the same as the other least expensive catback on the Market, the Borla.

However, of ALL muffler sets out there, the Perrin, As Far As I know, will be the least expensive, at 499USD LIST PRICE.

BOTTOM LINE is that I am not trying to trick anyone here. In all honesty I forgot about the Borla exhaust, probably because I have not sold one in few months

I hope that clears up any confusion for you

Thanks

PS

PLTek,llc

i will stay on top of it, please note the note on the prices, I wanted to bring this to the community and then was told that the prices are not 100%

I will confirm everything soon

PS

PLTek,llc

the catback will complete the turboback exhaust so you wont need anything else.

One thing i was able to conifirm, probably should speak, is that the catback will have a resonator

best regards

Peter Sz

PLtek,llc

Dont know the details on the resonator, surely 12 or 18 inch.

If you are speaking of Perrin, they will not sell product separately either mufflers or full catback

Best

PS

PLTek,llc

Dont know the details on the resonator, surely 12 or 18 inch.

If you are speaking of Perrin, they will not sell product separately either mufflers or full catback

Best

PS

PLTek,llc

Oh well - just wondering if it would present an alternative to the Lachute MP...

Archived