LegacyGT.com

For Sale: Cobb Catback (NJ)

rwd2awd

Up for sale is my Cobb 3" catback exhaust. Sounds great but I have to sell because I need the money. It is in great condition.

PRICE: $450

MORE PICS BELOW this post

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=89186&stc=1&d=1282673412

Pm me.

IMG_20100823_174543.thumb.jpg.f64816361a996f2ef04954ff157bc6bb.jpg

Price drop to 450 plus stock exhaust from you.

Let me also say. This exhaust as pictured fits perfectly on my car. And I see no reason why it shouldn't fit well on the potential buyer's car. Depending on a number of factors including your downpipe and turbo orientation every exhaust not originally intended for that car may fit a fraction of a hair different from car to car. I am not an installer.. shops get payed to install exhausts. Price has been dropped and I need the $

i think ppl may want to keep their stock exhaust in case it is too loud for their tastes/not what was expected.

do u have a price for just your cbe?

i had wanted a magnaflow for the longest time, but i dont think i can deal with it on a daily basis.

im running catless, with oem cbe, and even thats kinda loud to me.

i think ppl may want to keep their stock exhaust in case it is too loud for their tastes/not what was expected.

do u have a price for just your cbe?

i had wanted a magnaflow for the longest time, but i dont think i can deal with it on a daily basis.

im running catless, with oem cbe, and even thats kinda loud to me.

Mine is currently catless as well. I would do the exhaust by itself for $550 with no trade.

Archived