LegacyGT.com

cutting tein lowering springs

lilschwikes

okay i know im gunna hear alot of shit for this but honestly i dont care im not dishing out 1000 buck for coilover for it but if anyone has a used set for like 500 or so lmk ill buy them but back to the springs im only cutting the front and wondering if i cut a quarter of a coil out how much do you think it will drop? i only wanna go a half to 3/4 of a inch lower! http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s173/lilschwikes/photo_2.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i knew that was coming^^^ but ya well i dont really care how it rides to be honest i just wanna get it lower for now since i just bought brembos for the pig

so you would rather look at your car and its magenta rims rather than drive it?

there a sti around me thats fully built with only half a coil cut out and it sits and rides fine so i dont see the issue most coilovers ride shitty to sofor everyone that has them what does it matter i personally hate sitting up like a monster truck going down the road if i wanted to sit hit i would of bought a cummins!

There's an sti around me that's fully built with half of the coil cut out. It sits and rides fine so I don't see the issue since most coilovers ride shitty too, so for everyone that has them what does it matter? I personally hate sitting up like a monster truck going down the road, if i wanted to sit high I would have bought a cummins!

fixed with intelligence.

I always knew these days would come, when my car would be old enough that its siblings can be picked up cheap on the used market, and the ricers would discover its existence.

Dude, don't cut your springs. It's dangerous for you, all the bitches you're gonna be rolling with, and the cars around you. Throw down for some lowering springs or coilovers that can get you to the height you want.

Archived