LegacyGT.com

2012 Subaru Impreza....

godwhomismike

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paddle shifters?

Weren't you listening? Despite the fact that this thing only has a 2.0 engine which loses almost 30HP and 30 tourque's from the current 2.5, this car has lost SOOO much weight that it will be FASTER. You're going to NEED paddle shifters to flip through the CVT while doing your 5 sec 0-60 times.

Hoping that there are bigger wheel options. Those 16's look horrid on this thing.

Oh, and apparently Chrysler took over Fiat. Did not know that one. Thanks for the info, Matt. I guess I was wrong in thinking that Chrysler went bankrupt and Fiat saved them. People actually watch this "Today Show???"

Decent video... Would have been better if they shot some tear gas into the crowd so you could actually hear what they people were saying.

Any word on whether or not the next WRX will be based off of the new engine?

I'm liking it too. I hope the next gen Legacy looks more like this as well, although given the size growth, the Impreza might even make a more appealing replacement for the 4th gen Legacy.

I'd like to see this with a nice set of 5 spoke alloys.

The high-beam section of the headlights narrow, too Kia-ish for me...

I like it. It's got the sleek, aggressive look that the Legacy lost with its redesign, where they went overboard with the stretched back bugeye headlights and ungainly nose.

Ugh. More ungainly fender flairs.

Yeah, I'm not crazy about 'em either. Fender flares are kind of like boobs - ridiculously big and un-natural looking isn't better! :)

Personally, I think this is about perfect for the fender flares (and this is also what I'd buy today were my Legacy to get totaled):

http://ford2012-models.info/images/2012-ford-fusion-sport-review-2.jpg

Archived