LegacyGT.com

US Top Gear Legacy GT wagon

I watch every Top Gear I can find... Aussie, UK, US, HK....

...and Fifth Gear... and everything that resembles a motoring show. I think I'm an addict.

And the Powerblock. And Chasing Classic Cars. And Wheeler Dealers. And Graveyard Cars. And Desert Car Kings. Or anything with Chip Foose. Or about the history of the automobile. And Mecum freaking Auto Auctions. Who sits and watches auto auctions for hours (and I mean hours and hours) on end. That's right. This guy.

I loathe U.S. Top Gear. But I still watch. I'm pretty sure that addict ship has sailed.

And the Powerblock. And Chasing Classic Cars. And Wheeler Dealers. And Graveyard Cars. And Desert Car Kings. Or anything with Chip Foose. Or about the history of the automobile. And Mecum freaking Auto Auctions. Who sits and watches auto auctions for hours (and I mean hours and hours) on end. That's right. This guy.

I loathe U.S. Top Gear. But I still watch. I'm pretty sure that addict ship has sailed.

I watch all those also.

Fifth gear is prob my favorite for now.

I also watch F1, Grand Am, Continental Sports car, V8 Supercars, ALMS, and about any other racing that is on a road course when I get time.

So... you just watch the commercials?

I watch it for the cars really not so much the cheesy acting. I liked seeing how the suv's did in the snow last week. All three of them drive so differently though its a bit hard to judge how good the cars really are. I will watch it tonight of course since the LGT wagon will be on there hopefully they dont use it to haul goats or something stupid tho.

I'll be watching tonight for the LGT... It's not that bad a show for my basic cable life. Should I watch the other ones on Netflix?

I would watch fifth gear instead on netflix. There is a few good episodes though.

Rut can't drive for crap and I would've had a much lower time on the corse they ran. Our cars are so easy to drive/control on snow and ice. That first turn I would've ebraked downshifted into 2nd and drifted into and out of the turn. Every winter I go to this huge parking lot near my house that never gets plowed and practice drifting around the light poles and high speed maneuvers. Like Rockfords and double forwards spins. It teaches good car control and has helped me tons driving my Supra at RR events. Plus it's really run. It's funny when I drift around corners and people look at me crazy or give my thumbs up.

Archived