LegacyGT.com

Oil Cooler Hoses

The auto parts stores may have some better hose you could use, ask them.

My tube was pretty rusty when I replaced it.

If you have it off, you may want to paint it. I used caliper paint on the new one.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

ANyone have the part numbers available for these hoses? I may throw them on an order I'm placing with FB today just to have them on hand.

Gee don't you think the guy's at FB's would be able to tell you the p/n's, hey I'll bet they could even order them and ship them to you.

I have them listed somewhere in the pile of reciepts I have, but I have no idea where they are right now.

Hey BMB, have a great day...LOL

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

• Moderators
Gee don't you think the guy's at FB's would be able to tell you the p/n's, hey I'll bet they could even order them and ship them to you.

Max hasn't had his coffee again...:rolleyes:

I tend to order via the web while I'm at work. Internet shenanigans are ok, yapping on the phone about car parts not as much.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Max hasn't had his coffee again...:rolleyes:

I tend to order via the web while I'm at work. Internet shenanigans are ok, yapping on the phone about car parts not as much.

They also respond well to emails. Been there done that. ;)

Archived