LegacyGT.com

story time

This new years I was at a friends house for a celbtation! Well.. I went outside to grab my smokes out of my car at about 4 in the morning, to find 3 kids, probably in highschol-ish, over by my car. Me being as defensive as I am of my baby I hollared in the door and told my friend to "grab the (non-existant) gun" and yelled at the hoodrats while running towards my car. Chased em halfway down the block and then gave up. When I got back to.over look my car I noticed my grill had been ripped off:( I at first glance in looked like that was all the took. After doing a fair amount of driving today I found that there was a consistent knocking sound coming from my rear wheel. Think hey its an old car its probably a broking strut I neglected to look and drove it home. Upon further inspection at home I realized I was missing 2 lug nuts, had a broken stud, and the wheel was loose as hell! The little hoodrat punks tried to steal a rim too!!! :( all all three of the remaining lug nuts were able to be easily turned by my fingers. The youth of America really upsets me. I'm only 19 myself but even I have alot more respect for others peoples stuff than that! This is a completely pointless post. Just thought I'd share I story.

I agree, rats get more respect as living beings than someone chicken shit enough to try and steal. But I can't agree with the youth of America thing. While there are tons of young knuckleheads out there, I'm pretty sure every generation had its fair share of morons, and low lives. I'm 30 and I think kids today couldn't hang with the people I grew up around. Anyway, sorry to hear about your ride.

+1 for lock nuts.. I still need to get some myself. I've had my car broken into several times, one time they stole all of my school books along with some snowboarding boots, goggles, etc. They're lucky I didn't have an alarm and a weapon lol. At least they didn't break the window to get in. Shaved keys :/

Archived