LegacyGT.com

What would you guys like next?

I would like to that you guys for all the support. The sales of my '10+ LGT TMIC are really picking up and

I have been shipping all over the world as far away as Moscow, Russia (good thing the only make one 10+LGT for the whole world.:))

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/racerx-tmic-unlocks-power-fastest-12-5-sec-1-4mi-189657.html

I'm glad I was able to make a product that other members enjoy and are getting great results with.

Now, I'm looking to expand my line again and I ask you guys to let me know a product you think you might need. Like me know and I will see what I can do. Bryan

Don't forget I carry just about every aftermarket part from major manufacture for less then probably everyone else.;)

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My choice? pipes. I'm talking about replacing that factory plastic crap that hooks into your badass TMIC. Make 'em sexy too! Like different colors - Red, Black, Blue, something... I love showing off your TMIC but then the bay just looks boring. Im just thinking some beautiful piping would do fine. You could sell it as part of the TMIC package!

I believe Samco's pieces go from turbo to tmic and tmic to intake manifold.

I was told... Infamous? Cobb? Heck, can't remember... That those were not very good and to just stay with my stock hoses. Cause I tried to get these and was talked out of it.

Samco kits listed on website for both induction and coolant.

http://www.samcosport.com/uk/car_kits.asp?make=Subaru

Don't know the quality, just ran across them recently. There is a motorsports outfit out of the UK selling them on EBay also. Apparently the kit for our cars is fairly new.

If you want to corner another small piece of the 10+ LGT/2.5i/3.6, you can try to make either a light weight pulley, piping for the TMIC, or a CAI. If you really want go for it, a FMIC.

+1 for the lightweight pulley and possibly CAI (if it could be shown to be effective)... Anything to go faster! :spin:

CAI and silicone hoses sound good to me (would order them today) but it will probably be too late by the time you have them available.

p.s. - Did my TMIC get back from coating yet? :)

Not yet. I had a feeling that the holidays would slow them down a bit. I have 4 that I'm waiting on. I will check tomorrow.

Some people have had problems with the aftermarket throttle body hoses with my TMIC. I'm not sure who made it. Bryan

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Lightweight pulley would be nice. Seems to be a lot of intrest from a thread awhile back.

And what evryone was meaning to say is a LGT header :p (nameless performance) says they're wanting to develop one and I told them my car is available for r&d but suddenly I'm not getting much response.

Lightweight pulley would be nice. Seems to be a lot of intrest from a thread awhile back.

And what evryone was meaning to say is a LGT header :p (nameless performance) says they're wanting to develop one and I told them my car is available for r&d but suddenly I'm not getting much response.

Headers? That's the first time I heard of that one. The stock manifold like a pretty good setup. That maybe why you never heard back.

Yeah, the stock manifold is pretty solid. Only reason I could see going with an aftermarket/custom manifold is if I wanted something to bolt up to a larger turbo. And even then I don't think there'd be enough demand to warrant producing one. There's still only a handful of folks on here going the bigger turbo route. There's probably a greater demand for UEL headers for the 2.5i... :rolleyes:

Best bet would be to produce something that someone with a stock turbo could see benefit from. I personally wouldn't want a crank pulley, but it seems like a ton of other people do. Plus that would satisfy a few 2.5i 6MT owners too.

Archived